I think Im in a mental sinkholw

harryhides

Name
Tony
Fred is absolutely right.
I'd suggest that on a regular basis when feeling frustrated just ask yourself this question -
"Will this ( action, customer or decision etc ) add to the quality of my life"?

BTW, Jimmy only walks to the local ice-cream store for his daily dose of chunky monkey and his hammer is made of rubber, just saying.

Last edited:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Jon can you get a hold of some local "WEED" in that HELLHOLE of a state?

While I don't partake I heard that it can relax your mind...............and can hold conversations with the birds and squirrels.

Me? I was tested long ago by my parents and found to be..................INSANE.

That's my coping with life.

Now Harold up above once told me his way to relax was a self administered ENEMA.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I find picking my nose relaxing. Its amazing what you can find if you really take the time dig really deep. You almost transcend time if you really get into it. Try it in the car, its so relaxing, pay not attention to the stares, you'll never see those people again.

Oh yea I rubbed a good one on Jimmy when we first shook hands. :biggrin:

Reactions: Art Kelley

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Its all in your head...

I view each experience as an opportunity to lay the groundwork for the next sale, who cares if we have to go back to remove an odor/stain imaginary or real.
Maybe next service they buy a $400 tile/grout job because of your great attitude towards service.

Most people just want to see you care more then anything else. I am happy when people call us back and say sure we will be right over.
next time we are in your area.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Its all in your head...

I view each experience as an opportunity to lay the groundwork for the next sale, who cares if we have to go back to remove an odor/stain imaginary or real.
Maybe next service they buy a $400 tile/grout job because of your great attitude towards service.

Most people just want to see you care more then anything else. I am happy when people call us back and say sure we will be right over.
next time we are in your area.

Ya your right man. I have a whole lot of things to be greatfull for right now. I am pretty close to owning all my equipment free and clear including some top notch vct toys which make us some good dough. I would have killed to be in the position I am now 2 years ago so I instead of whining I just need to enjoy it. I may have burnt a couple bridges and nothing I do can change that but the future can be a bright one if I stay positive. I appreciate you turds advice and listening to me play the violin for a moment

Reactions: Shane Deubell

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I find picking my nose relaxing. Its amazing what you can find if you really take the time dig really deep. You almost transcend time if you really get into it. Try it in the car, its so relaxing, pay not attention to the stares, you'll never see those people again.

Oh yea I rubbed a good one on Jimmy when we first shook hands. :biggrin:
Funniest thing though is: He ain't joking.
No sir.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom