I Used a Portable Last Night...

Name
Jeff T
🥺🥺🥺

How about sweet new equipment? Well yea, I guess that's all set after a while too eh... 🥺

At least we're paid well and can create a good schedule. If we desire and are doing things right :)
New, and different equipment means bigger and better paydays.
I enjoy what I do, I just enjoy the things I’m able to do OUTSIDE of work more, because of more income…

To be able to provide for my family, send my girls to private school, go on vacation, go boating, and enjoy my life in general.

That’s where the satisfaction comes from…

• Love
Reactions: Bryce C

Bryce C

DFW
Name
Bryce
New, and different equipment means bigger and better paydays.
I enjoy what I do, I just enjoy the things I’m able to do OUTSIDE of work more, because of more income…

To be able to provide for my family, send my girls to private school, go on vacation, go boating, and enjoy my life in general.

That’s where the satisfaction comes from…
I dig it. That kind of fulfillment is inspiring to hear. I want it, I'll do whatever it takes to get there.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I thought black would be too stiff to dig into grout lines?

My trigger pressure usually hits 400 when I am maxed out. For a while it would only hit 300, seems like something was clogged... Are you saying that maybe the gauge just reads incorrectly?
Yes on the gauge. Crank it up and let er fly. Try the black, that’s what I use on tile and blue on carpet.

Reactions: Bryce C

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom