I walked away from a job today

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Worst job was a section 8 in a nice neighborhood in the burbs.
Can't tell you their color or that would be RACIST!

But on the main level grandpa lived in the living room with his hospital bed........next to the fireplace. Not only did the whole house smell like PISS and WEED.............but grandpa had a PISS BUCKET next to his bed. The 5 GALLON PISS BUCKET was half full.

I felt so dirty I had to come home and curl up on the floor of my shower for 2 hours.
Ya and jus think how THEY felt.....!

Reactions: Jimmy L

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I don't advertise. But what happened was it was the number 1 problem I would run into too. Rather than be afraid of it, I embraced it and made it a specialty. Last year I did over 600 gallons of urine work.
Avg ticket?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I don't advertise. But what happened was it was the number 1 problem I would run into too. Rather than be afraid of it, I embraced it and made it a specialty. Last year I did over 600 gallons of urine work.
Number 1 problem, I will deal with that. Number 2 problem, not so much.

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74
Name
Jeff T
psssst, it ain't an act...

.L.T.A.
Iā€™m Jimmyā€™s defence, we all think we are ā€˜normalā€™....

Well, I got news for you.

We are not.

I learned in 1st year psychology, what is normal to who?

Granted, thereā€™s a generally accepted consensus, but...

WHAT IS NORMAL?

Because YOU say it is, it makes it so?

(this is not finger pointing at ANYONE in particular, but at the same time, IT IS... pointing to all of us).

We are all crazy in our own way...

Jimmy just doesnā€™t hide it quite as well ( or really give a shit),as some of you...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

We are not.

WHAT IS NORMAL?

(this is not finger pointing at ANYONE in particular, but at the same time, IT IS... pointing to all of us).

Jimmy just doesnā€™t hide it quite as well ( or really give a shit),as some of you...
Dude...you're all kinds of fooked up!!!

Still wetting the bed? It's ok you can be honest here in the cloak of security! lol

And I'm not crazy...every time they check me out they say he's fine. And they give me a wink goodbye. šŸ™‚

Last edited:

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes

We are not.

WHAT IS NORMAL?

Sheldon Cooper almost changed his major in college from physics to psychology when he discovered those factsšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: Mikey P

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Here's one for you:

I just got a call from a company asking me if we have something that will disinfect mulch.

I explained why that wouldn't work, but then asked why he wanted to know.

It appears a gentleman decided to go to his reward by diving into a mulch blender at the place that makes the stuff.

They said they got "most of the big pieces out" and "if they dyed it dark enough, the blood wouldn't show", but wanted to "do the right thing" and make sure it was disinfected.

Don't buy any black mulch that comes from West Virginia in the near future......

Mikey P

Administrator
Here's one for you:

I just got a call from a company asking me if we have something that will disinfect mulch.

I explained why that wouldn't work, but then asked why he wanted to know.

It appears a gentleman decided to go to his reward by diving into a mulch blender at the place that makes the stuff.

They said they got "most of the big pieces out" and "if they dyed it dark enough, the blood wouldn't show", but wanted to "do the right thing" and make sure it was disinfected.

Don't buy any black mulch that comes from West Virginia in the near future......

something like this?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
that would certainly make for a quick demise, compared to getting sick anyways.

Well, I can only hope he went in head first, and didn't jump in feet first.

I am trying to wrap my head around the decision making process involved here, but I guess it was where opportunity met preparedness, or something like that.

• Wow
Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom