I will be in the shop with my new find today...

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hey Mark,
I haven't tried those barn doors on a Butler yet. Seems like they'd be in the way a lot but, yeah, sliding doors need more maintenance. Working for you, though, eh?

I have always had sliding door and prefer sliding but this price for van and all..I'm learning to like them 😁

It had a freeze up in its life so I have parts on the way that will be here tomorrow

I will hope to be able to get some time to replace parts this weekend and maybe have it out cleaning on a big project Sunday night

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I have barndoors on my dodge. I like it except when trying to park close to walls on certain jobs.

Reactions: Mark Saiger
Name
Steve Lawrence
Looks nice, Mark. What year?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Today it will be out making money...

20181103_180110.jpg 20181103_133645.jpg 20181103_180115.jpg 20181103_181111.jpg 20181102_175454.jpg 20181102_144615.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Heading out in 30 minutes

Movie Theater tonight.

Bringing the Lil Girl along tonight too.

Just finished up and ready to see what it can do.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Sometimes maintenance will solve the problem..my sliding doors on the church bus was slippery as snake snot...I'd shoot grease right in the slide....

rick imby

Name
Rick
@Mark Saiger ,

None of my business but how much damage was done in the freeze up and what did you replace? Did you add the extra heat kit to her also?

I would name her Elsa--from Frozen....

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You didn’t like it. Saw it this afternoon and thought it was pretty good.
I liked it. I just get annoyed when they take too much artistic license, But I understand why they did it. Also. I wasn’t into all the guys sucking face with each other. During those parts I buried my face into my wife’s boobs.

Last edited:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
@Mark Saiger ,

None of my business but how much damage was done in the freeze up and what did you replace? Did you add the extra heat kit to her also?

I would name her Elsa--from Frozen....
It is a large blower high heat unit.

The lower high heat exhaust heat exchanger was damaged....and the cat pump they had tried to repair with incorrect parts.

I replaced both since it is such a new unit.

I also replace a lot of the braided lines underneath just to make sure (over precautious)

She is out making money with us already.

Monday we have a huge commercial job and they called yesterday and added WAY more....so the third van is going to come in very handy.

It has been working great so far.

Was a sweet find....some elbow grease and few blood letting to fix...but all good...

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I liked it. I just get annoyed when they take too much artistic license, But I understand why they did it. Also. I wasn’t into all the guys sucking face with each other. During those parts I buried my face into my wife’s boobs.

Sooooo...did ya motorboat her?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom