I would like to make a few nominations

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't respect corky. I like him but don't want to take advice from someone broker than me. I think he needs assistance. Steve Cameron(douche, yes but has a great business), FCC internet Marketing genius, Ken Snow, Rug Flapper err chick, Harpo, etc etc. I just think we can't focus on deceptive practices and need hardcore principles

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Dipwad GC said:
I don't respect corky. I like him but don't want to take advice from someone broker than me. I think he needs assistance. Steve Cameron(douche, yes but has a great business), FCC internet Marketing genius, Ken Snow, Rug Flapper err chick, Harpo, etc etc. I just think we can't focus on deceptive practices and need hardcore principles

Jeese, that's a pretty broad statement there bud. Given the fact that I've never discussed my bank account or business worth with anyone other Jen and God...I'm not sure which orifice you pulled that out of.

Yes, I know you bank 750K a year :roll: Hey, more power to you.

Just remember, I want to be the one to spark thoughts in guys heads, give info on things I've learned, bring up products and services that may or may not help guys with their business AND try out things to see if they work because I think it's pretty damn obvious that no person here has that quick switch for sky rocketing their business.

This has been a moment with Brian

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
and the arrogance of being insulted saying that I would like to have other opinions from successful people should clue you into what I am talking about.
You think that your ideas are the only ones and the people I mentioned are shit compared to you.

I am sorry I guarantee I bill more than you a year and would like people who bill more to also control the flow of ideas.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Dipwad GC said:

These things pass. Marty and Fred were moderators and now they're personas non grata. Greenie and Rex were moderators with their own high performance room and now they're dust in the wind. You just have to take the good with the bad.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Dipwad GC said:
and the arrogance of being insulted saying that I would like to have other opinions from successful people should clue you into what I am talking about.
You think that your ideas are the only ones and the people I mentioned are shit compared to you.

I am sorry I guarantee I bill more than you a year and would like people who bill more to also control the flow of ideas.

I wasn't responding to that part of your post because it's a given that I would like to have other opinions in this room. Ken has helped me with my company, FCC I've said is smarter than me in the internet world plenty of times, Steve Cameron runs an awesome company and Harper....Well, we can talk all day about Harpo.

I honestly hope you "bill" more than me. Congrats.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
If you want to go to AGI I am more than happy to but I will let you tell us what a marketing genius you are. I wouldn't know, I really haven't marketed and if I took your advice on the van design I wouldn't get as many calls as I do or maybe I would get more, I don't know but my vans (2 same design now) have been a windfall

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Lee Stockwell said:
None of those people are "persona non grata"

...I hope?

It's amazing how gone they are baby. Especially Marty. The guy wrote more often than Corky then one day: fiiiiiiiiiit.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm not a marketing genius...I am hungry for knowledge just like a few other here.

I just voice my opinions more than most and I'm not afraid to look like a retard just because I might have said something "wrong".

I like taking risks...and I've won some and lost some...but I almost always share my experiences with the guys here...just so maybe someone can get something out of it or put something into it.

When I started OPing...I got tons of info I didn't expect and I'm a better "person" because of it.

I've learned tons just being a part of MB...I've also screwed up some...but that's learning too.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I was just suggesting help. I guess you know everything. It should be you and YO-Cum

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Do you read what I post or just figure what I'm going to type out ahead of time?

I dig the suggestions...my gripe was with your "my dick is bigger than your dick" part of the post.

Good Gravy.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Dipwad GC said:

Where in the world is THIS coming from?

You don't respect him, but you like him?

You can't take advice from someone who makes less than you?

You think Cameron's a douche, but he has a great business so that makes it okay?

You want some "hardcore principles" to focus on? Here's one - money AMPLIFIES who we are. A jerk becomes a rich jerk. A giving guy becomes more giving with money.

You my friend need to take a hard look in the mirror and ask yourself which one you want to be. Your value system is messed up here.

I know Steve - and he and his wife Caryn are awesome. Been in Piranha forever, and always giving and sharing. He's one of the few Piranha Members who takes the time to post on forums outside of Piranha's to help.

I don't know Corky - or you. But if I'm to judge solely based on posts, I don't give a crap how much money is flowing through either company, I can learn from everyone, if I'm open to it.

We say that everyone on the planet serves a purpose, even if it's to serve as a bad example.

With this post, you are setting a bad example.

I think Corky will do fine. And if he's asking the right questions - others will provide the right answers. Questions are always more important than answers.

That's my rant. And you should learn something from that since I make more money than you do.

Lisa

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Thanks Lisa,

It's a marketing room.

Just a place to learn and grow marketing ideas.

Share successes and failures

Throw them against the wall and see what work for your business, desired goals and clientele.

Various factors affect marketing. What works for some may not work for others.

But, by working together we can ALL improve our businesses.

With the right mind set. You can learn marketing from many situations you observe in life.

Not just from the rich guy.

Marketing techinques are changing at a rapid rate.

The rich guy could be left in the dust by the ones that learn and grow.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Brian R said:
[quote="Mikey P":3a0v8tew]some day I'm going to give this board to Lisa.

Oh sure, I put all this time in and kiss your ass on a daily basis and this is the thanks I get? :cry:[/quote:3a0v8tew]

ya thats right...i give all the foreplay....
and YOU get the action......!

Al

I learned about Hot Frog from Brians posts, we got a 3900. wd job right after we signed up. 8)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Right on!

I like Hotfrog because Google scrapes it.....I think Google is scraping more and more.

I just checked my places account and I have almost 250 "more about this places" listings...I don't believe I've ever seen a cleaning company with more than 30...but I'm sure I haven't seen them all.

And there may be more on other cleaner's places accounts now..who knows...I'll have to check around.

The idea is to get listed where ever you can....low price listings or free listings can really do more than just get you a customer from that site...they make your presence better all the way around.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom