I wuv them..

Mikey P

Administrator
c7dd91e4.jpg

From Top: Nicole, Cindy, Ruby, Becky From Bottom: Lupe, Levias, Sarah

Mikey P

Administrator
Bust mine all you want but don't be rude to my lurking advertisers/employees who would never get into it with you on here.

but I bet any of the seven could pound your ass in person. :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lee Stockwell said:
I like them! Do they answer your phones? They say "hire the smile" and train the rest.

Those are the full circle girls you've heard so much about. Yes they answer the phones.

But they are soooooo much more than an answering service
!gotcha!

Name
Lee Stockwell
They look like they would be bored to "just" answer the phones, but that's a good thing. My "bimbo detector" didn't go off.

Ryan

Lee Stockwell said:
They look like they would be bored to "just" answer the phones, but that's a good thing. My "bimbo detector" didn't go off.

Yeah because you can tell so much about someones competence and personality by a picture.

From what I've heard I'm sure their great, but don't act like you can judge their work by a picture.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Ryan said:
Lee Stockwell said:

Yeah because you can tell so much about someones competence and personality by a picture.

From what I've heard I'm sure their great, but don't act like you can judge their work by a picture.

Good grief!, who said I did that?

...however, there are certain cues that people project.

Ryan

It was said sorta humorously I've got to remember to use some dang smilies.

dgargan

I was glad they sent out that pic so I could put a face behind the girls answering my phones. I also got a notice they are sending all of us that use FC a free tee shirt. Great company. I also get sample products from CTI/FC. Keep up the great work ladies.

David

F

FB7777

Lee Stockwell said:
Ryan said:
[quote="Lee Stockwell":2u5bj9j9]They look like they would be bored to "just" answer the phones, but that's a good thing. My "bimbo detector" didn't go off.

Good grief!, who said I did that?

...however, there are certain cues that people project.[/quote:2u5bj9j9]

I think Ryan said that you did that and I agree with him

if you didn't, then wtf did you mean Stockafellar?

JHC I can completely see why Rawknee used to refer to you as Fred A'Stockwell

do you ever actually say anything or do you just dance with rhetorical knowitall speech to impress the unwitting masses?

Like Ryan, I assumed you were actually implying something by your post

Unless you actually use the service, which I doubt, then your opinion can only be based on a picture.

Your rebuttal to Ryan when called on your picture assessment is that " there are certain cues people project "

From a fricken picture, Lee?

SDSinc

I doubt you guys know, or even care, but I own a moving and storage company dedicated to the interior design trade. I added carpet, and upholstery care about two years ago. Now I have two girls in my office that are great as far as answering the phones, customer service and scheduling the delivery trucks. But they suck at closing cc jobs on the phone. They don't know how to convert a price shopper into an written estimate, much less a sale. I have tried to train them, gave them the phone script from sfs website but still are just not getting it.

WTH does this full circle do? How much do they charge? Can they fill this gap in my biz? I don't need any bookkeeping. Just phone support....

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
SDSinc said:
I doubt you guys know, or even care, but I own a moving and storage company dedicated to the interior design trade. I added carpet, and upholstery care about two years ago. Now I have two girls in my office that are great as far as answering the phones, customer service and scheduling the delivery trucks. But they suck at closing cc jobs on the phone. They don't know how to convert a price shopper into an written estimate, much less a sale. I have tried to train them, gave them the phone script from sfs website but still are just not getting it.

WTH does this full circle do? How much do they charge? Can they fill this gap in my biz? I don't need any bookkeeping. Just phone support....

Where do I start? These girls are good.
Search old posts...or wait till I have more time. lol.

F

FB7777

Lee Stockwell said:
Yep!

Bite me Fred.

sorry doughboy, I'm a health nut

its a serious question Lee, I'm fascinated by this ability you claim to possess by merely glancing at a snap shot

you defy the 'judging a book by its cover' principle my mommy taught me as a boy

Mikey P

Administrator
yeah but Lee was right on his call about the FC girls...

They are all top notch at what they do.

Lee can be a blow hard on some subjects but he actually was spot on here.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Fred everybody does it, accurate or not. You probably do as well, it's a recognized part of human interaction. Call it intuition or gut feeling if you want, I just made my call, which I think is still my right here. Your's will likely be different.

Sorry if I offended you by giving my take on the ladies picture. No vapid stares and only one "obvious blonde" (can't discriminate..lol). First impression: friendly and capable.

Thanks,
Lee

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
SDSinc said:

Fire them, hire the FC girls, they will do everything you're doing plus more, and most likely be less expensive than what you're paying those 2 girls.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
just met the girl 2nd on the top of the pic this week, very friendly and made me feel confident in giving FC a shot once I can't handle the phone calls.... hopefully that'll be very soon...

Ryan

Lee Stockwell said:
Fred everybody does it, accurate or not. You probably do as well, it's a recognized part of human interaction. Call it intuition or gut feeling if you want, I just made my call, which I think is still my right here. Your's will likely be different.

Sorry if I offended you by giving my take on the ladies picture. No vapid stares and only one "obvious blonde" (can't discriminate..lol). First impression: friendly and capable.

Thanks,
Lee

Ever read about Ted Bundy?

Real nice guy, good looking and charasmatic.... enjoyed killing people then eating them.

F

FB7777

there's a long list of people whos appearances deceive, including internet geniuses

Lee, the fact that people have a propensity or proclivity towards certain tendencies does not make it even remotely accurate

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom