I wuv them..

Mikey P

Administrator
take a look at Fred himself for example.

He actually looks like a 4H club, PTA Dad, Girl Scout Cookie delivering all around nice guy...

but put a key board in his lap and he turns into Hans Fritzsche :shock:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ryan said:
Lee Stockwell said:
Fred everybody does it, accurate or not. You probably do as well, it's a recognized part of human interaction. Call it intuition or gut feeling if you want, I just made my call, which I think is still my right here. Your's will likely be different.

Sorry if I offended you by giving my take on the ladies picture. No vapid stares and only one "obvious blonde" (can't discriminate..lol). First impression: friendly and capable.

Thanks,
Lee

Ever read about Ted Bundy?

Real nice guy, good looking and charasmatic.... enjoyed killing people then eating them.

I would imagine he made the news because it was so odd of a combo.
Always exceptions to the rules.
A picture IS worth a thousand words but that whole "don't judge a book by it's cover" is always lurking.

F

FB7777

now how the ace would you know how I am in person ?... from 5-7 hours of actual face time with me?

let me tell you about the list of people in my community that hate my guts for calling a spade a spade

better yet, ask my wife in Vegas... to her I'm 'no filter Fred '

Ryan

Brian R said:
Ryan said:
[quote="Lee Stockwell":25r3d88z]Fred everybody does it, accurate or not. You probably do as well, it's a recognized part of human interaction. Call it intuition or gut feeling if you want, I just made my call, which I think is still my right here. Your's will likely be different.

Sorry if I offended you by giving my take on the ladies picture. No vapid stares and only one "obvious blonde" (can't discriminate..lol). First impression: friendly and capable.

Thanks,
Lee

Real nice guy, good looking and charasmatic.... enjoyed killing people then eating them.

I would imagine he made the news because it was so odd of a combo.
Always exceptions to the rules.
A picture IS worth a thousand words but that whole "don't judge a book by it's cover" is always lurking.[/quote:25r3d88z]

He made news because he was a serial killer who ate people dipshit.

A persons niceness and charisma has no relevance on their morality, competence or trustworthiness. They are just able to fool schmucks who rely on their "gut" felling.

Its morons like that who fell for Madoff's ponzi scheme. Hundreds of wealthy Americans too fooled my charisma to order an external audit. Sometimes I'm embarrassed by this country.

joe harper

Name
joe harper

He made news because he was a serial killer who ate people dipshit.

TEDDY...didn't eAt his VIcTimS..."However he may of had a LoT of DICK in him...
After he went to jAiL... :roll:

You are thinking of JEFFERY.... !gotcha! "Who's the dIpHiT".....NOW...!!!!!!!! :p :p :lol:

Ryan

:oops: :oops:

I was at lest 50% right and thats all that matters with Brian! !gotcha!

Mikey P

Administrator
fred boyle said:
now how the ace would you know how I am in person ?... from 5-7 hours of actual face time with me?

let me tell you about the list of people in my community that hate my guts for calling a spade a spade

better yet, ask my wife in Vegas... to her I'm 'no filter Fred '

and in another breath you tell us that you never argue with a customer and always give them their way.

No Filter Fred could not or would not play that game over a 4 month old job calling back to complain about a returning spot.

Pemberton and I are going to wifenap Maria in Vegas and find out who the real Freddy Boyle is once and for all.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
NO Ryan, you fucktard.....the news is made from more than just the usualy killing and and that...it's the "we never suspected him" that will usually do the trick.

Half right will get you by. It's when you get half of more than 2 that you start going somewhere. :mrgreen:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Crikey, yews blokes are far too deep for this little fella. shiteatinggrin

I thought they was part of a church choir. :oops:

Looks certainly can be deceiving.

BTW, we don't get to go full circle down under, which is my defence for not having a clue about them. !gotcha!

Ooroo, lighten up & enjoy the week-end with some friends.

shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom