I'd like to thank the acadamy

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Anyone else have one of these?

I received this email

Congratulations Priority Carpet And Tile Cleaning (and Service 1)!

You've qualified for the 2009 Angie's List Super Service Award. The Super Service Award is our way of commending you on the outstanding service you provided our members in 2009. Fewer than 5% of companies on the List qualify for this award, and our members notice this huge accomplishment when selecting service providers.

th_angieslist.jpg

Anyone questioning quality cleaning from a company that is not an O/O can suck my ass. :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I just saw it...I have about an hour before I can get on it.

Ron...not a penny spent with them.
Angieslist is a customer paid site and you can only get on there if your customers put you on it.
I have A+ ratings on everything.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ron Werner said:
thats the marketing I mean, with your customers

All you do is provide great customer service and then they put you on there to let everyone know the experience they had. The fact that the company can't pay to get listed is what makes it so appealing to the potential custy.

Although, I forgot...when you get listed you can pay to be listed first...but you can't pay to get better ratings. You can also pay to get listed in bigger ads in there mailer.
I didn't do any of that.

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
They tried the same thing with me, for a price they would advertise my bus, I didn't because i'm
there for free from others.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, any company will find more ways to make money. Can't fault them for that, but the whole purpose of the site is to have real reviews from real customers. You can pay to have your company at the top...but if you suck and get bad reviews then you are screwed because people will see that first.

When someone calls me from Angies List, they almost never ask for a price and if they do it's just so they know what to expect.

Anyone know of another site like this?

Mike H.

Brian,

We also have gotten quite a few new customers through Angie's List. Members pay for the ability to research service companies in their area. By the time they call us they are not asking a lot of questions other than "When can you clean my carpet?". (And yes, we have been fortunate enough to receive their Super Service Award.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom