Idearc Media

MerCrewser

They called to ask if I wanted to update my ad or make any changes. I told them I wanted to reduce the size. They guy said he'd have to call back after checking into it. Of course they wont call me back now so as to lock me into another year of the current rate. What recourse do I have? Has anybody any experience? It looks next to impossible to cancel the ad altogether. Can they effect my credit if I refuse to pay?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Scum of the earth.
When you leave a voice mail let them know that you want to cancel or there will be legal issues. It will probably cost you more in legal fees to do anything about it than the ad actually costs...but at least it will raise their hair a little.

Use email as well...I've been out of that loop for a while so I don't have any numbers.

Good new is, they've been advertising their site a good amount in TV so maybe it will pay off this year if you keep your ad...don't take my word on that.

-JB-

Name
JB
Yeah, they called me to "re-up" my one liner in a Podunk town of 5000 near my hometown, like $18/mo.; get a notice weeks later their filing bankruptcy, scums, now their "supermedia" they can KMA! i pay my bills! So should they!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom