IDENTIFY the LONG TERM CHEERLEADER CUSTOMER

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
What are some of the traits for the long term cheerleader type customer that refers you?

Well for me its been property managers that leave and go somewhere else. Ive been fortunate to retain the properties they leave and pickup the new ones there at. This has tripled my buisness since day one.

hogjowl

Idiot™
It really is hard to say. I have them from all over the socioeconomic spectrum. They seem to be the less sophisticated customer.

In fact, the only trait that they all seem to have in common is an ability to smile and be nice.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
I am always worried when I agree with Odin. What he is saying is that he has the trust of this lady and that as they say in MasterCard language is priceless.

The best thing you can do for any customer is to ask them what they would like and then give them exactly that. Don't give them what everyone else wants - give them what they want.

And in Odin language give them a little extra, in Cajun speak that is lagniappe.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Somebody made a really good point the other day. They mentioned that they get refer a friend offers all the time from companies they do business with. They are pleased with the company, but never bother to refer them. An incentive won't motivate you to refer somebody. You get those from your cable company, your phone company, your bank, tire store, whatever.... When they go above and beyond and develop a relationship with you, that's when you make it a priority.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I find a lot of Cheerleaders are picky PITA customers who drive you to the point when you think, "Maybe I should thank them for their time and pack up and leave now."

Keep your cool, and that person is a referral machine.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
B&BGaryC said:
Somebody made a really good point the other day. They mentioned that they get refer a friend offers all the time from companies they do business with. They are pleased with the company, but never bother to refer them. An incentive won't motivate you to refer somebody. You get those from your cable company, your phone company, your bank, tire store, whatever.... When they go above and beyond and develop a relationship with you, that's when you make it a priority.

Darn Gary we may have to move you to the front row in Chicago SFS.

Odin,
You are right I am going to have to cutback on the Starbucks because I will already be sleepless.

-JB-

Name
JB
I have them from all over the socioeconomic spectrum. They seem to be the less sophisticated customer.

Who are you and what have you done w/Marty? :shock:

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
We have a couple of people we network with weekly and monthly that work out amazing!!

Terrys post was awesome, i have a client like that myself, just area rugs and I do a few dog beds at n/c

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom