Idiots®

Mikey P

Administrator
The two days ago I sat with the head janitor and his two monkeys and gave them instructions on how to proceed after they stripped 6 years of wax coating off of a 2-inch by 2-inch porcelain tile floor and all their bathrooms I gave them some brushes and show them how to get the rest out of the grout lines and sold them on Shaker ceiling and flat mopping the next day I come in and the son of a b**** has are swapping topical sealer all over the place and they didn't rinse the floor while so there's chunks of sealer dirt and hair and sand and grit and every single square and all up on the walls 2 or 3in worst wax job I've ever seen and I just got a bite my tongue and I felt like throwing the freaking temper tantrum that actually lost sleep over it...

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The two days ago I sat with the head janitor and his two monkeys and gave them instructions on how to proceed after they stripped 6 years of wax coating off of a 2-inch by 2-inch porcelain tile floor and all their bathrooms I gave them some brushes and show them how to get the rest out of the grout lines and sold them on Shaker ceiling and flat mopping the next day I come in and the son of a b**** has are swapping topical sealer all over the place and they didn't rinse the floor while so there's chunks of sealer dirt and hair and sand and grit and every single square and all up on the walls 2 or 3in worst wax job I've ever seen and I just got a bite my tongue and I felt like throwing the freaking temper tantrum that actually lost sleep over it...
Trying to train a janitor, that was your first mistake

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Trucks are down until Monday..

Booked 2 more jobs for next week..

So far no more cancelations....

Reactions: Giorgio

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom