If a distributor really wanted to make money…

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
They would write 5 year leases on new Tms / vans including most maintenance and repairs for around 700-1000 a month. If Jon-Don or interlink stepped up to the plate they could make a ton of money and give the industry what it wants; near zero down time / headaches.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i think a realistic deal for them would have to be around 900-1400 a month. they would have to make good money to assume the risk associated with the leases as more poeple would opt for that option imo.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
as cheap as most guys are i don't think they would want to spend the extra money. look how many posts are "where can i find the cheapest ".

i do think they should have much stronger warranties on their machines. look how short the vortex warranty is. some are starting to step up on that issue.
gene

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
True, but honestly it is real hard to get financed. I need a another Tm and van badly and can not get credit. I saved up cash for the last 2 and im tapped out on cash. We need a buy here pay here!

T

The Magician

Most lending places discontinued the lease programs because of having to repo and getting stuck with the machine. How about our local credit union and coming up with collertal?

No if distributors or suppliers wanted to make a ton they would set up a rug plant and tell all the hacks in town to bring them rugs to clean and they would get a percentage. Lets see you have 500 cleaners and janitors to bring rugs in and all you have to do is hire the help to hose them down. That's what I would do if I was a supplier.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Want to know how to make a small fortune in the cleaning industry? Start with a large fortune and open a carpet cleaning supply buisness

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom