If I mention Full Circle

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Everytime they come through for me......You might think I work for them in the marketing dept. shiteatinggrin

No kidding. They helped me out so much on these jobs that were sold and took the stress right off my back.

I know they have that "human" factor.....But that makes it even better.

The fact that my customers get to speak to live people when I get over 50 calls in one area in one day and don't have to go to VM is priceless.

I had them set up as a back up plan for my Dallas area.....$50.00 per month minimum and a price per minute.

Then BAM, calls started hitting hard....Well hard for 1 or 2 trucks in an area. It would have taken me 3 days to get back to all the VM that would have been left as I tried to answer the phones myself.....Not to mention all the calls that were coming in after the 1st day.

Whether you get 100 calls a day or 10 calls a day.......There good to have on the program.

Life savers.

More than just an answering service

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
That is why I say my people are the most important thing to our success. Our Customer Care Coordinators can each take up to about 60 calls a day plus do tons of other office work :-)

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I went live with them the Friday before last. Unfortunately things got off to a rocky start. I also started out on the pay as you go plan, so thank goodness they were not getting all of my calls. It didn't seem right that after one full week they had not managed to book a single job or quote so I checked and saw that 11 calls not counting marketing calls had been forwarded to them during that week. I called them to see what we could change to make them more successful. After some digging around we found out that the phone number they emailed to me to forward my calls to had a mistake, one digit off. Who knows what that cost, I have to think at least $500-600. I have no doubt it was an honest mistake but it was the kind of mistake that just shouldn't happen. They were nice and apologetic but to be honest I'm not real thrilled with their solution. They credited me with 20 free minutes.

They have only had my phones a very limited amount this week. They booked one estimate for an apartment complex and one job for a regular customer of mine. Both of those people said they were very friendly and professional so I still have hope that this was a good decision.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Mikey P

Administrator
Tell them to quit monkeying around :shock:

Seriously, let them get the hang of your pricing methods, geographics and and what ever weird shit you want them to do and it will all work out

I wuv them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom