If...If...If....If...

hogjowl

Idiot™
Hmmm ... while I don't use Judson's for everything, if I had to chose one supplier for chems it would BE Judson, unless I can't get everything from them? Do they sell protector, red relief, stain 1 and the like? I think they have an encap product now, don't they? I currently buy as much as I can from TCS, because they are great guys and I use their TM's, but their chemical line is lacking in the prespray department and as far as I know the only encap product they carry is Harvards ... which pretty much is worthless.

I wish Less would buy TCS, or Mike would purchase Less.

That way it would be a perfect company.

Last edited:

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Cobbs but the company needs employee drug screening. Still puzzled about the call on Christmas Eve "If you order a new product from us today we will give you a 5 percent discount". LMFAO. You kiddin me. Merry Fooken Christmas.

Golden Boy

ThaBeast

Name
Dave
Cobbs but the company needs employee drug screening. Still puzzled about the call on Christmas Eve "If you order a new product from us today we will give you a 5 percent discount". LMFAO. You kiddin me. Merry Fooken Christmas.

Golden Boy

And Randy should be treated like a rabid dog! Larry's a pretty good guy.....surrounded by useful idiots like Randy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk while peeing in the new tech's coffee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom