If it wasn't for Full Circle, I wouldn't be posting this

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
So it appears that I almost died the other morning...slightly dramatic maybe.
I was at the gym working with a trainer feeling great...not over doing it, hydrated..yada yada.

So I passed out and stopped breathing. I woke up to chest compressions...very strange...didn't know where I was.
Spent a couple of days in the hospital taking tests and all that...still haven't figured it out.

Chest is killin me...

Anyway.
The Full Circle girls (along with using Service Monster) emailed my Techs took care of all my booking and customer crap etc etc etc....no real explanation needed.

Thank you very much Full Circle for allowing my company to run consistently without me...and help pay for a $25,000.00 medical bill. :shock:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
FCC said:
did ya see the flame?

I remember seeing pretty sparkles as I was waking up.

No Heart Attack Zee..got the cat scan, EKG, Ultra Sound, Stress Test...you name it.
They say I'm in perfect health. :shock:

dgargan

Glad your OK. Wow! $25,000 in medical bills only to find out your in great shape and nothing wrong??

Tell them your from mexico and you won't have to pay.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lol. Thanks everyone.
I have pretty decent insurance and will only have to pay for part of that bill.

Really it's very cool because cancer and blood clots run in my family. So the clean bill of health (for the most part) is almost worth the money...almost. lol

My Brother died about 5 years ago from a blood clot that turned into a Pulmonary Embolism.
My other Brother had a blood clot last year but made it through OK.
Dad was given 6 months to live about 14 years ago with Prostate Cancer...still alive and kickin.
They really freaked in the ER when Jenifer told them about and they took no chances.
Mom, Kidney desease and both sides of my family are riddled with Cancer.
I've always tried to eat right and I'm not over weight. Not Diabetic or Anemic or anything like that.
Really weird.

It just happened out of the blue.

Speaking of blue, they said I was white as a ghost and my lips were blue. When the Paramedics freak out...you know there may be something wrong.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
Lol. Thanks everyone.
I have pretty decent insurance and will only have to pay for part of that bill.

Really it's very cool because cancer and blood clots run in my family. So the clean bill of health (for the most part) is almost worth the money...almost. lol

My Brother died about 5 years ago from a blood clot that turned into a Pulmonary Embolism.
My other Brother had a blood clot last year but made it through OK.
Dad was given 6 months to live about 14 years ago with Prostate Cancer...still alive and kickin.
They really freaked in the ER when Jenifer told them about and they took no chances.
Mom, Kidney desease and both sides of my family are riddled with Cancer.
I've always tried to eat right and I'm not over weight. Not Diabetic or Anemic or anything like that.
Really weird.

It just happened out of the blue.

Speaking of blue, they said I was white as a ghost and my lips were blue. When the Paramedics freak out...you know there may be something wrong.

"STRESS....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"... :idea:

You are going to BURN yourself OUT...."Chasing the eAsY BuCk"... :roll:

Get a Truck...Hire yourself 2 techs...&..."STOP all this BluE-SkY....bullshit... :idea:

With you determination in marketing...You can make TWICE the "NET" money & live.. :wink:

Ps ...I believe you are growing a "CONSCIOUS"... :shock:
It can be a VERY PAINFUL experience...
"I grew one 10 years ago." It DamN near KILLED me.!

"IT IS NOT..what you MAKE..It is WHAT you KEEP."

Pss Think of your family you sElFiSh little man.. :idea: All the money in the WORLD....
Cannot replace you as a FATHER & a HUSBAND.... :evil: Change you lifestyle & ENJOY the TIME you have left.. :!: Do you want to BURDEN them the rest of THEIR life with changing your diaper's watching you drool.. :?: Sounds to me that you had a MinI-StRoKe ..... :eek:

Ask you family what they WANT.. :?: "I am SURE you scared them to DEATH.. :!:

WISE UP...."seriously"

Your friend.. :shock:
HARPO

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I've passed out a couple times years ago, basically just a temporary drop of blood flow to the brain, nothing serious. If you were working out, just finished a set on the legs or something and suddenly stood up, boom. All of a sudden get some tunnel vision and you keep telling your legs to work but they don't. Wake up a min later after rebooting.

Glad you're ok though. Just tell Jen to take it easy on you ;)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Harp, my concious is fine...I've had one for quite a while.
You are right about the stressed part. Over doing it a bit.

Trust me...it isn't the easy buck. :lol:

Hiring employees is way more stressful and less profitable.

I've just got a few pots to tend to.
I've backed off my carpet cleaning companies but they still generate income, which is nice.

This Network thing will be good for all involved. So I'm pushing it a bit. :wink:

PS. My family has already given me hell about all this. :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ron Werner said:
I've passed out a couple times years ago, basically just a temporary drop of blood flow to the brain, nothing serious. If you were working out, just finished a set on the legs or something and suddenly stood up, boom. All of a sudden get some tunnel vision and you keep telling your legs to work but they don't. Wake up a min later after rebooting.

Glad you're ok though. Just tell Jen to take it easy on you ;)

I've gotten light headed and had to lay down in the past. Been a few years. I know what you are saying.
It was just very weird how it hit me almost instantly.

Jen is the one thing that relaxes me. :wink:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I hope you feel better soon! Don't go back tot he gym yet, start off walking then ease yourself back to the gym........ You just can't get up from your computer chair and expect to start working out.............. :)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've been working out periodically.I've done some kind of physical activity my entire life (Not like that Bawb).
I joined a new Gym and started with a trainer just to get some pointers because I was plateauing.
I don't get all winded walking stairs and all that. Generally really good shape.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
heat stroke. You were out came in worked out before your body had a chance to cool to the temp and the friction between the ac and your core temp boosted with exercise etc. You may have thought you were hydrated but you have to drink before your thirst otherwise your body is catching up. So all that culminates in heat stroke.
when you come in from the heat relax for a while and let your body aclimate then slowly increase your heart rate

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Greg Crowley said:
heat stroke. You were out came in worked out before your body had a chance to cool to the temp and the friction between the ac and your core temp boosted with exercise etc. You may have thought you were hydrated but you have to drink before your thirst otherwise your body is catching up. So all that culminates in heat stroke.
when you come in from the heat relax for a while and let your body aclimate then slowly increase your heart rate

I'm just going by what the Cardiologist told me. It was about 7 am...not hot. They said I was Hydrated.
They had mentioned something about the vegus nerve getting clamped off possibly by bearing down and cutting off the blood to my brain.

The Docs exact words were.
"Sometimes young guys will pass out and we just don't know why"....he then said "Yes, 39 is still young." lol

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ron Werner said:
[quote="Brian R":1hv0gqr1]

I've just got a few pots to tend to.

NOW I know where you're stressed and relaxed :wink:
Just remember they're for personal use only :)[/quote:1hv0gqr1]

Lol. Did I mention absolutley no drugs or alchohol? I don't even like to take Tylenol.
Maybe my blood wasn't thin enough. :mrgreen:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
young is relative to your family history but doctors would know. I know a diagnoses of heat stroke is very difficult to get. 7 am would be your least hydrated time especially if you drink coffee or had any alchohol in your system. Drinking ahead of your thirst is important because you load on fluids when you need them it is too late and by the time someone sees you your system has pulled in the minerals etc so you wouldn't be hydrated.

Pinching the vagus is difficult because it is a wanderer. The Vulcan grip is when you pinch that nerve. In a deadlift that would make sense because the pressure throughout your spinal cord , shoulders and neck would all be in transission. Maybe even leg press, even though you are working your legs your whole top frame impacts with pressure

Richardson, Texas
7/12 OBSERVED Hi 96°F Lo 81
7/13 OBSERVED Hi 96°F Lo 83
7/14 OBSERVED Hi 97°F Lo 84
7/15 OBSERVED Hi 97°F Lo 84
7/16 OBSERVED Hi 99°F Lo 87

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Wow, Brian, I had no idea. Glad you are OK. Something like this is a bit sobering, huh?

Steve
SFS.JonDon.com

PS Sometimes I find the people who SAY they are the least stressed are the ones who in reality are just keeping it all bottled up and just keel over one day. Maybe you should yell at Jen more often ...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lol. Thanks Steve.
If I yell at Jen she will beat me up. :shock:

I come to Mikey's Board to release tension. :lol:

Yeah, they thought I was a gonner.

Steve, you know me personally....Do I seem like a high strung person to you?? :lol:

C

cucu

sounds like its time to take up smoking and drinking ...that working out at the gym shit will kill you

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Steve Toburen said:
[quote="Brian R":2374wcc7]Lol. Thanks Steve.
If I yell at Jen she will beat me up. :shock:

I come to Mikey's Board to release tension. :lol:

Yeah, they thought I was a gonner.

Steve, you know me personally....Do I seem like a high strung person to you?? :lol:

Yes.

IB

PS What does Jen say?[/quote:2374wcc7]

I'm sure she would agree.

Really the whole point of this thread was to show what a great asset Full Circle was in my time of need.
I'm doing fine...they just helped me keep my business running.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom