If not a carpet cleaner..

Name
Jeff T
Most nudists are seniors.
When I lived in Victoria, one of the places I lived was out near the ferries. My neighbor was an oil rig guy. His wife was a typical trophy wife, fake everything.... she loved to sun tan nude in the yard.... yeah, gotta say, there were days I would spend out in my yard, mowing the same patch of lawn 3-4 times....

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
When I lived in Victoria, one of the places I lived was out near the ferries. My neighbor was an oil rig guy. His wife was a typical trophy wife, fake everything.... she loved to sun tan nude in the yard.... yeah, gotta say, there were days I would spend out in my yard, mowing the same patch of lawn 3-4 times....
They had the nude polar bear swim at Crescent Beach again this year. Don't think I saw anyone under 55. Mostly men. The women weren't wrinkly just from the water.

Name
Jeff T
They had the nude polar bear swim at Crescent Beach again this year. Don't think I saw anyone under 55. Mostly men. The women weren't wrinkly just from the water.
Begs the question Ron, did YOU participate, or just watch from a distance, with a pair of binoculars????

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Actually, I have the best job in the world. I make more than Warren Buffet, and probably don’t work any more or any less than him either. Im about 18 yrs. his jr., so what else is there🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: Mikey P

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I’ve been a welder, firefighter, plumber, carpenter and diver. I rebuilt and restored a lighthouse, finished and sailed a wooden boat in the Pacific, rode a motorcycle from Seattle to Miami and done wind sprints on Independence Pass. I’ve explored Crusader castles, touched Roman statues, climbed the mountains of Petra and swum in the Red Sea.
I managed the industrial safety program for all the SE coast Guard stations, investigated and mopped up oil and chemical spills, pulled boaters out of the ocean and maintained the lights along major waterways. I used to coordinate law enforcement in counter terrorism along the Tennesee, Cumberland, Ohio, Missouri and Mississippi rivers. I’ve sandblasted, repaired and repainted boats of all kinds and sizes from jon boat to icebreaker. I’ve built homes, dug ditches, sold pest control, installed cable, built cabinets, furniture and boats. I was a licensed financial adviser in three States and for a while, a partner in an internet trucking load business.
But you know what I love? Cleaning.

One day I hope to be a beach bum in Belize.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Where is that?
It’s in central NC in a small cotton mill town called Bynum. We live in my grandparents old house and the store is on the same property. The people that rent the building have a pretty cool website. www.bynumfrontporch.org. They have a lot going on there and they keep the building up in exchange for cheap rent.

Last edited:

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I’ve been a welder, firefighter, plumber, carpenter and diver. I rebuilt and restored a lighthouse, finished and sailed a wooden boat in the Pacific, rode a motorcycle from Seattle to Miami and done wind sprints on Independence Pass. I’ve explored Crusader castles, touched Roman statues, climbed the mountains of Petra and swum in the Red Sea.
I managed the industrial safety program for all the SE coast Guard stations, investigated and mopped up oil and chemical spills, pulled boaters out of the ocean and maintained the lights along major waterways. I used to coordinate law enforcement in counter terrorism along the Tennesee, Cumberland, Ohio, Missouri and Mississippi rivers. I’ve sandblasted, repaired and repainted boats of all kinds and sizes from jon boat to icebreaker. I’ve built homes, dug ditches, sold pest control, installed cable, built cabinets, furniture and boats. I was a licensed financial adviser in three States and for a while, a partner in an internet trucking load business.
But you know what I love? Cleaning.

One day I hope to be a beach bum in Belize.

I can make a mean pizza

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
He mistakenly meant center fielder with the Oakland A’s. He knows he would like center field🤷🏼‍♂️ But he might also like Quartbacking, huh Scott🤷🏼‍♂️

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom