If you ain't sending out a prep email..

Mikey P

Administrator
You're an idiot..

20171106_132253.jpg

I did their entire house and didn't move a single thing..

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I did their entire house and didn't move a single thing..

Ms Smith, I can't thank you enough for being ready. This gives me much more time to actually clean, you did a great job. If you are ever unable(or tooo dam old) to move all this stuff I'm more than happy to help.

After the works done.
Ms Smith, I'm going to take 20$ off your bill because you were prepared, you take yourself out to lunch.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Do guy leave blocks & sticky tabs?

I'm all for prep email but it looks like you fookers are making it hard on your clients.

We move all the big shit (not out, just back & forth) that is movable and just ask them to move the small stuff.
I do. But I’m not opposed to not moving furniture. If the customer is older, like Mikey, I’ll offer to help move back the furniture and tab everything.

One of my customers I cleaned today has cancer and is going through Kemo. I knocked $50 off his bill and I’m going back tonight to move his couches back for him.

Last edited:

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I love when they have everything moved out, but would never request or require it.

Hard to have clients repeat when the experience was a total PITA for them the first time.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Had a job today where 100% of the furniture was shoved over into the left 25% of the living room we were cleaning. So helpful!

Also love when they pull stuff in to the center of the room before we get there!

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Had a job today where 100% of the furniture was shoved over into the left 25% of the living room we were cleaning. So helpful!

Also love when they pull stuff in to the center of the room before we get there!
Yeah, don't you just love that. Like when they pull the night stand out by 3 feet thinking that is helpful. UGH!

Last edited:
Reactions: Russ T.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Both houses I cleaned today had everything moved.

Everything.

I’m their favorite guest all year!

:headbang:

I do try to accommodate as best as I can. We tell them over the phone and in the prep email that we do not move bedroom furniture. We also tell them we are happy to move sofas/loveseats/chairs/coffee tables, but to please remove all smaller items, even end tables if possible.

But they get on a roll!

Probably half of my residential clients have all living furniture stashed in the kitchen.

And I can hear the Shark or central vac in the background upon arrival. :clap:

They’ve heard about The Kid and want me doing what I do best....sucking rug!

I do slide a mean ottoman around. I’ve even been known to flip one on top of a chair.

:eekk:

Mikey P

Administrator
Both houses I cleaned today had everything moved.

Everything.

I’m their favorite guest all year!

:headbang:

I do try to accommodate as best as I can. We tell them over the phone and in the prep email that we do not move bedroom furniture. We also tell them we are happy to move sofas/loveseats/chairs/coffee tables, but to please remove all smaller items, even end tables if possible.

But they get on a roll!

Probably half of my residential clients have all living furniture stashed in the kitchen.

And I can hear the Shark or central vac in the background upon arrival. :clap:

They’ve heard about The Kid and want me doing what I do best....sucking rug!

I do slide a mean ottoman around. I’ve even been known to flip one on top of a chair.

:eekk:
Are you sending THE letter?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
How bout Mrs Phifts joy toys.....who moves them......

don ya hate it when ya suck one from under the bed...and
she's standin right there

one time a lady wanted to look and see how dirty the water was...plop
out comes what i assumed to be a freshly used rubber...
we both pretended we didn't see it.....

Reactions: Willy P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom