If you are coming to vegas...

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
DO NOT RENT YOUR CAR FROM SIXT RENT CAR!

I have been here more than an hour and half and still waiting for them to wash my car.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Sorry to hear that but why Rent-A-Car when there? We always just grab a taxi if we need to go somewhere

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I will say it was kind of worth it in the end but still would of been nice to know how there operation holds you so long for the car rental process.

I was given a 2014 caddy cts decked out for 160 for the week. So it balanced out and now I understand if I do biz with them I have a clear understanding of how it will go down.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Have you never been to Vegas before?

I have never paid for parking even once.

If the valet hustles I tip well, it is all part of the Vegas experience and a lot better than waiting in the taxi line waiting for 15-20 minutes.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Evidently they've seen your driving record.

Do your best NOT to run Jim off the road this time! ; )
We have a SUV for the week....I love driving in Vegas. ..stop signs and speed limits are a mute point....... I rode with Lockheart to the one of the hotels for a dinner.......I am not a religious person....But I will admit I was doing a lot of preying in that back seat......

Becker

Name
Becker
Paying for parking??? Never paid a dime in Vegas. Normally rent a car every visit. We have left the car at other hotels and made our way back to our hotel by other means if we drank. The biggest challenge is remembering were we left the car.

I know of no hotel on the strip charging for parking. If they did then guests would fill up the neighboring hotels parking lots and garages.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom