if you are going to.....

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Can somebody confiscate Mardie's apostrophe key?

Or just grab his whole keyboard.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Jim Martin said:
IMG_0304.jpg

That's sick. God. Do they check the toilet too?

Jim Martin said:
I think it is less then 7.5%...for the for-most they really don't care....they just want clean carpets and they want them to dry fast.........and they really could care a less how you do it...( until you screw something up )...out of all the jobs I do ..this one is really the only one who pays attention...and the only reason that they do is because they are having issues with there cleaning company not vacuuming the way they should...so he has me save the filter bags so he can see how much I am pulling out....

these bags came out of 12 class rooms and 2 halls..nothing but pure dirt and sand...but it was not as bad as it was last time...I had double that....

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

P1010546.jpg

Yea you're in the desert. The hotel job we did last week had a lot of dirt and grit that filled the filters up good.

How you going to encap that and feel good about doing it?

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Chester said:
Do you really think that the client cares weather the dirt is dumped down a toilet or goes to the truck?
Yes they do, we get prospective clients asking when they call in if we will dump something down their toilet.

In fact we've even been accused of causing a problem with their sewer system when they assumed we dumped in their toilet. KMA! It's a risk, anytime there is a problem with their toilet they are going to blame you if they know you dumped in there.

As far as a TM vs a portable, it maybe different where you are from, but around here it's assumed that most cleaners are going to use a TM. And for good reason after all a portable is just little bit bigger than a Rug Doctor which they can rent. I've seen Jimmy naked
I always ask which toilet i can use,never had any resistance.They do say not the sink. Realistically speaking ,dumping dirty water from cleaning carpet will not be a problem at all.If it filled up a toilet like when i throw a good shit ,i would not do it ,ASK LEE about that LOL.I can see why some people may ask about using their toilet and that reason being that they have had a bad experience with a slob cleaner who left a mess in their washroom.I have been on several locations where portable HWE were being used and am amazed at how much water they spill all over the place. As far as being blamed for things when you are in a persons home,that is a risk we all take every time we walk in the door.When you compare TM to portable,i assume you are talking about two different variations of HWE. The portable i use cannot be compared to in any way to the equipment used for HWE. I do not use hoses pumps or large volumes of water.

S

sam miller

Fred H said:
those dry pods are cute and small and only move 750 cfm and cost how much? 159 - 179 plus shipping?
after seeing them I went online and found downdraft drying that moves 3600 cfm for 239 plus shipping. granted it is a demo unit but it looks new and dries like nobody's business. what brand? what website ? my secret.

Steambrite! doenst have the louvered grill, I have one, it does work, but is heavy like 3x's heavier.

http://www.***************/shazaam-dris ... -8862.html

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Chester said:
Do you really think that the client cares weather the dirt is dumped down a toilet or goes to the truck?
Yes they do, we get prospective clients asking when they call in if we will dump something down their toilet.

In fact we've even been accused of causing a problem with their sewer system when they assumed we dumped in their toilet. KMA! It's a risk, anytime there is a problem with their toilet they are going to blame you if they know you dumped in there.

As far as a TM vs a portable, it maybe different where you are from, but around here it's assumed that most cleaners are going to use a TM. And for good reason after all a portable is just little bit bigger than a Rug Doctor which they can rent. I've seen Jimmy naked
Ya know that the Rug Doctor rules the CRI platinum ratings.Dam that has got to be a tough pill to swallow eh LOL

just kidding with ya

S

sam miller

Lee Stockwell said:
Years ago, 1981 to be exact, I paid to have a septic tank pumped for a customer (not really our fault) after cleaning his carpets. NEVER never discharged down a customer's drain again.

Especially a house with a septic tank. We always get the problem! the tank was close to full before You got there and the custy knows it.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
sam miller said:
[quote="Lee Stockwell":34xu5qa4]Years ago, 1981 to be exact, I paid to have a septic tank pumped for a customer (not really our fault) after cleaning his carpets. NEVER never discharged down a customer's drain again.

Especially a house with a septic tank. We always get the problem! the tank was close to full before You got there and the custy knows it.[/quote:34xu5qa4]
Good Point

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ya know that the Rug Doctor rules the CRI platinum ratings.Dam that has got to be a tough pill to swallow eh LOL
Not really Martie, any reasonable person can see the difference and know they are on two completely different levels.

Well, except the fools at the CRI that actually think their flawed testing actually means something besides money in there pocket. good lord Vawter, just die already.

Oh Martie I don't believe the CRI thinks fondly of dry foam either! eat yor heart out Werner

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Chester said:
Not really Martie, any reasonable person can see the difference and know they are on two completely different levels.

Well, except the fools at the CRI that actually think their flawed testing actually means something besides money in there pocket. good lord Vawter, just die already.

Oh Martie I don't believe the CRI thinks fondly of dry foam either! eat yor heart out Werner

I just point that out to TM operators when they get a little cocky.LOL

I know the CRI is FOS when it comes to their BS rating methods. After all we all know that real world testing has proven that the VS is the most powerful extraction method on the market today. Is their no humor on this board?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Chester said:

That actually sounds like one of you favorite country songs Richard.
It's heart breaking.

P.S. And inquiring minds want to know who/what/how the CRI thinks fondly of anyhow?
eat yor heart out Werner

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom