If you are not getting this

Cameron1

on a daily basis.....g o back to SFS

In preparation for a Christmas party, I had Sunrise clean all the carpet in the house. I chose them because they had previously cleaned carpets at a rental house, where the carpets were in awful shape (tenant abuse). Their ability to clean that rental house carpet saved us from having to replace the carpet. With 2 days notice, they were able to come our personal residence when we needed them to (they actually arrived a little early). It took longer than I expect to clean the carpets, but that was because they were so thorough. I have use many cleaning companies over the years, but Sunrise's results were the best of all of them. It appears they use a similar technique/cleaner as ZeroRez, but without all of the "up selling". There are companies that will clean the carpets for less, but they won't match the quality of Sunrise. I have a love seat that I previously cleaned myself using a Scotchgard spray-foam product, so I decided to see what the results would look like with a professional cleaning. Sunrise's results were much better than my do-it-yourself technique.

We get 3 to 5 of these a week..........Are you?

If not...why

Cameron1

Brian, we have 4 trucks.

Here's one that Epitomizes what we do everyday!

: We recently lost our beloved Labrador Retriever, Maggie. Unfortunately, she become sick with no warning, and she left no rug untouched in her struggles before we could get her to the Emergency Clinic. I called Sunshine Carpet Care the next day and talked to Krista. She was more than a business person; she listened and empathized over our loss. Immediately she went to work to get a crew to our house. Although we have had our carpets cleaned many times I have never encountered such a professinal crew--Wyman and Kyle--who went above and beyond the call of duty by turning our rugs 180 degrees and going over each rug and wall-to-wall carpeting as many times as possible to remove stains and make our carpeting look as good as new. They also cleaned sofas and chairs, and I had no idea how dirty they were until they were finished. Old furniture look like new! Like most people, losing a pet is like losing a member of the family. Krista even sent a condolence card with the crew. I would highly recommend Sunshine Carpet Care to anyone who wants quality work in a time where its hard to find people who really take pride

The point is Mikey... that if your business is not where you want it to be... maybe there is a reason.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
steve said:
The point is ... that if your business is not where you want it to be... maybe there is a reason.

and that reason stares back at you in your mirror.

That's not directed at Mike or anyone in particular
But the cold hard truth is, if you ain't where you want to be.... it's YOUR fault

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
I assume these glowing reviews are showing up online/google or on your site?

Or do your cheerleaders just write these by hand and mail them to you?

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
steve said:
: We recently lost our beloved Labrador Retriever, Maggie. Unfortunately, she become sick with no warning, and she left no rug untouched in her struggles before we could get her to the Emergency Clinic. I called Sunshine Carpet Care the next day and talked to Krista. She was more than a business person; she listened and empathized over our loss. Immediately she went to work to get a crew to our house. Although we have had our carpets cleaned many times I have never encountered such a professinal crew--Wyman and Kyle--who went above and beyond the call of duty by turning our rugs 180 degrees and going over each rug and wall-to-wall carpeting as many times as possible to remove stains and make our carpeting look as good as new. They also cleaned sofas and chairs, and I had no idea how dirty they were until they were finished. Old furniture look like new! Like most people, losing a pet is like losing a member of the family. Krista even sent a condolence card with the crew. I would highly recommend Sunshine Carpet Care to anyone who wants quality work in a time where its hard to find people who really take pride
Don't take it personally, Mikey. I think what Steve is saying in his usual blunt, Cameronish way is for everyone (not just you) to analyze why they are not as successful as they want to be and quit blaming the competition/ recession/ weather/ your employees, etc.

Steve Toburen
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS I'd like to add my analysis on Steve and Caryn's success. Anyone who knows this couple realizes they are two sharp cookies. But note above that the customer doesn't even mention the owners of the company. Somehow Steve and Caryn have cloned their customer values and procedures into their employees. (Having worked with Steve over the years I know this process has not been without a good deal of pain and problems.) I'm sure Steve would agree that the success of Sunrise has been built on their employees.

And BTW, it was a pleasure to have Christa (the customer can be forgiven for spelling her name phonetically) with us in SFS. Steve and Caryn have found a real gem in her. I'm glad to see that she is still putting up with you, Steve!

Chris A

Name
Chris
Nice reviews Steve. Are you doing anything at all to solicit them?

Cameron1

Mikey P said:
I assume these glowing reviews are showing up online/google or on your site?

Or do your cheerleaders just write these by hand and mail them to you?

All of the above , but the long hand note is becoming a lost Art.

Chris Adkins said:
Nice reviews Steve. Are you doing anything at all to solicit them?

No Chris....its like a big Machine that keeps turning them out.
[quote="Steve Toburen said:
steve said:
Don't take it personally, Mikey. I think what Steve is saying in his usual blunt, Cameronish way is for everyone (not just you) to analyze why they are not as successful as they want to be and quit blaming the competition/ recession/ weather/ your employees, etc.

Steve Toburen
http://www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS I'd like to add my analysis on Steve and Caryn's success. Anyone who knows this couple realizes they are two sharp cookies. But note above that the customer doesn't even mention the owners of the company. Somehow Steve and Caryn have cloned their customer values and procedures into their employees. (Having worked with Steve over the years I know this process has not been without a good deal of pain and problems.) I'm sure Steve would agree that the success of Sunrise has been built on their employees.

And BTW, it was a pleasure to have Christa (the customer can be forgiven for spelling her name phonetically) with us in SFS. Steve and Caryn have found a real gem in her. I'm glad to see that she is still putting up with you, Steve!
[/quote]

Dang Steve.....that was exactly what I was trying to say.. Thanks

Cameron1

What the heck.....here is another Value added benefit to attending SFS.

Excellent experience

The experience I had with Sunrise Clean Care has been outstanding. This was a quality encounter from the first call through the last bit of clean-up after my work was done. Ray was the technician. He was a pleasure to work with, very courteous, knowledgeable, and confident about his product. My rugs and furniture look and smell wonderful. The pricing for each piece was reasonable. All questions were answered with courtesy by Ray. I would, and will, recommend this company to my friends. The expression, "customer satisfaction" has taken on a new life with Sunrise Clean Care. Thank you

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I can top that.

One of our little ole lady custys came to my house last week and dropped off a BIG plate of HOMEMADE cookies!!!

last Christmas she brought me a couple HOMEMADE apple pies!!!

..L.T.A.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
3-5 reviews a week but, only 0-4 reviews show up on line on your three different Places listings?

What's that all about?

I'm surprised Google hasn't spanked you yet for the fake listings.

All it would take is for a competitor to report it to Google.

From Google:

Business Location: Use a precise, accurate address to describe your business location.

Do not create listings at locations where the business does not physically exist.

Do not create more than one listing for each business location.

Businesses that operate in a service area, as opposed to a single location, should not create a listing for every city they service.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom