If you currently offer or thinking about offering carpet repair you should listen to this

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I did this one today. White paint. 4C7B3963-6C78-4A10-93AC-4C188E4FAE5A.jpeg2560B859-0194-439C-86F9-871B8D7F8347.jpeg

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
You can fill your schedule here with carpet repairs and stretching.

I do more in floor repair and installation than cleaning. I get bored cleaning.

we can repair most types of flooring and substrates.

i have virtually zero web presence and don't advertise, shame on me! we just get good referrals and we get them from fellow cleaners
I really need too in get online presence in order too get our next phases launched properly its just a little daunting.

haven't wanted employees for a long time.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
We have always done stretching and repairs, although I am feeling it more these days.

We had a 4 room stretch with diagonal doorways into a hall last week, plus cleaning it all. That was a good job.

Love that hot tub the next morning before I suit up to do battle with dirt and wavy carpet!

Last edited:
Reactions: Trip Moses

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Robert Atlas has a great program for training folks to do repairs as well as how to market and operate the business.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I enjoy repairs, the ones that i dont enjoy a whole lot is tile repair a little bit more involved.

Reactions: Trip Moses

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Usually don't have time to do an unscheduled repair. Does anybody keep a power stretcher in the van? Seems I'm missing out.

How about a Repair Room?

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I keep my mini stretcher on the truck. I only take the pole stretcher if I to need to dead man a big room.

Pic / link for mini stretcher, please? My stretcher is two cases. I'll throw in the van if I know I'm going to need it.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Pic / link for mini stretcher, please? My stretcher is two cases. I'll throw in the van if I know I'm going to need it.

Reactions: Johnny

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I have a deal for anyone who needs a stretcher. We have a surplus of Behr Claw power stretchers. We need to make room in the warehouse. So, we need to move them out.

The Behr Claw is normally $299 - https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=AK002

You buy a power head - https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=AK003 and let us know you also want the Behr Claw and you get it FREE. You will need to pay the shipping (or if you are close enough to Salt Lake City, come by and pick it up.)

If anyone asks why you should get a $299 tool free, tell them I said so. They can't fire me now. I retired.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I have a deal for anyone who needs a stretcher. We have a surplus of Behr Claw power stretchers. We need to make room in the warehouse. So, we need to move them out.

The Behr Claw is normally $299 - https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=AK002

You buy a power head - https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=AK003 and let us know you also want the Behr Claw and you get it FREE. You will need to pay the shipping (or if you are close enough to Salt Lake City, come by and pick it up.)

If anyone asks why you should get a $299 tool free, tell them I said so. They can't fire me now. I retired.

Congratz on your retirement!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom