If you don't have anything better to do like clean the oven

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
I'm on to talk with Cliff Zlotnick today at 12:00 noon Eastern time ...

This week IAQ Radio will help you lead the pack with free, practical advice that will benefit any business owner or employee. Steve Toburen will help us with tips from his "Strategies for Success" and "Healing the Loss" seminars. Owner or employee Steve's time tested and timeless strategies for success will help you become an indispensable asset to your company. A big part of being a success in this business is learning to help people going through traumatic experiences and this is what Steve refers to as healing the loss. Get a step ahead of the competition without leaving your home or office and without spending a dime. Don't miss this IAQ Radio exclusive interview!

How to Participate:

Call in:

1.) Dial (724) 444-7444
2.) Enter: 1547 (Call ID)
3.) Enter: 1 or your pin

Or you can go to http://www.iaqradio.com and click the "go to show" button.

Or the interview will be available on IAQ's archives.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Great job Steve!

Even after hearing you speak, so many times, both SFS and you tapes and DVD’s, I still took a couple pages of notes.

It was shocked to hear you say Marty was so smart….then I realized it wasn’t Sutley you were talking about (tolerated irritation)!

Thanks for restoration company photo album tip, that’s even better than a brag book, I’m going to do that for sure!

Couldn’t believe Gremlin mentioned myeasymarketing.com!!!

Thanks to JD twins, and Cliff!

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Thanks Richard

Actually Bill didn't bring it up, Richard. The evil twin put a bee in Cliff's ear before Big Billy came on the line. I liked the pained pause that Bill gave right after Cliff popped the question! Ha-ha-ha!

It IS going to happen! But Billy is tired of predicting when. I don't blame him.

Island Boy

PS WOW! Bill warned me how fast the hour goes. It does fly when you are having fun. If anyone missed the show you can download it at iaqradio.com I've also put up a special offer on this site for three free Special Reports plus a free DVD.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
R.Chavez said:
Dude, that's kicking a Gremlin when he's down! :mrgreen:

Bet he never volunteers to be point man again! :p

Richard,
I am used to it.

Somebody has to play the other smother Brother because mom definitely like him best. I'm just better looking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom