If You Had $5-6000 To Spend On An Encap System...

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
Brian the trinity looks like it works like my swing machine with a soilution tank. so i should be able to run a swing machine at 175 0r 375 with the the pads and get the same results, or is there some other benifit i am loosing out with the swing machine? also the video shows pads that will need cleaning, doesnt that add additional headache of having to wash pads? I am thinking the pads i would like could be thrown away after 10k sq ft or so of cleaning. is there such a pad and if so that would be the way i want to go. I am thinking of doing HWE once or twice a year on my commercial contracts and encap my quarterly cleanings. but i dont think i want to get back into washing bonnets etc. thats to much time.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The Trinity is an OP (oscillating pad) where the 175 is just a rotary.

The OP is a bit more productive in my opinion and easier to use....But the result is of the operator as I'm sure you know.

The Micro Fiber pads with the scrub strips last a long while. I still have my first ones...and they don't "ugly out" like other pads.

PLUS you can rinse them in a mop bucket during the day and keep using them. But yes, you'll need to wash the pads periodically.

This difference with the Trinity is it has 3 speeds, more head weight and power than other OPs and the padgrabber looks a bit better than others.

I haven't tried the Trinity yet....Johns bringing it through Dallas on Jan 21st if you can make it.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
AJ RUIZ said:
what about a CRB machine? no pads to clean. machine lays down encap and brushes it in and removes the soiled encap. i have a portascrub i have used it on commercial jobs but i dont like the idea of the brushes maybe grabing on to a loose loop and i can only imagine the mess lol.
I agree with AJ.

Counter-rotating cylindrical brush machine with enough AC HP (5/8) to turn all 4 brush types.
brushproback.jpg

NOTHING will stand up the pile as well.

Cleaning is excellent on a variety of carpet types and grout lines.

Most importantly, productivity with 20" wide brush is second to none.

Dynachem Encap with Stainresist completes the package.

Larry

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
Jimmy L said:
16 inch hoover conquest and a 300 rpm buffer
And "ANY" encap/shampoo, bonnet cleaning chem that smells good.

Encapugard from bridgepoint smells good.

And isn't $40 a gallon.

Encapuclean is $28 a gallon and mixes at 8oz to the gallon where releasit and most of the $40 a gallon encap juices mix at 4 oz to the gallon. Giving you a comparitive rate of $56 for the same # of RTU gallons. Uze IS a SmerTs one.

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
Brian R said:
The Trinity is an OP (oscillating pad) where the 175 is just a rotary.

The OP is a bit more productive in my opinion and easier to use....But the result is of the operator as I'm sure you know.

The Micro Fiber pads with the scrub strips last a long while. I still have my first ones...and they don't "ugly out" like other pads.

PLUS you can rinse them in a mop bucket during the day and keep using them. But yes, you'll need to wash the pads periodically.

This difference with the Trinity is it has 3 speeds, more head weight and power than other OPs and the padgrabber looks a bit better than others.

I haven't tried the Trinity yet....Johns bringing it through Dallas on Jan 21st if you can make it.

You forgot the much larger orbit that makes it impossible to tip bloom according to John Googergink.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
kingjoelking said:
Jimmy L said:

And isn't $40 a gallon.

Encapuclean is $28 a gallon and mixes at 8oz to the gallon where releasit and most of the $40 a gallon encap juices mix at 4 oz to the gallon. Giving you a comparitive rate of $56 for the same # of RTU gallons. Uze IS a SmerTs one.
Encapuclean Green DS sells for $35 per gallon in cases. It dilutes at 4 ounces to a gallon, the same as Releasit.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Interlink Supply sells Cimex, rotary machines and counter-rotating brush machines. So, you can take your pick.

My personal preference is the 20" Brush Pro counter-rotating brush machine. With different brushes it can clean different fibers and different surfaces very well. With the collect pans attached it works like a junior pile lifter as well.

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
scottw said:
kingjoelking said:
Jimmy L said:

And isn't $40 a gallon.

Encapuclean Green DS sells for $35 per gallon in cases. It dilutes at 4 ounces to a gallon, the same as Releasit.

Yes it does dilute the same. But unforutnately I have never gotten anywhere near the results that I have obtained using Releasit.

Yes Jimmy I am a Releasit whore!!!!!!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Marty said:
I have a counter rotating brush machine ... it's fine ... until you can afford something better.

I have a ProCaps machine, and have tried about 5 different solutions with it. The PC spray, Release-it ds, stuff from Vacaway. It just doesn't perform as advertised. I think it's too light.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
My personal choice is cimex with champaign pads and a crb brush machine. The problem with the cimex is that you can't get close to the walls with it. The crb machine like the lomac can be used with an extension brush that will allow you to do edges. Plus you have the flexibility to do under desks and such with it. I believe that releasit is the best cleaner and that is why I use it. Using second best cleaning agents don't save money. They cost time, and results, which will cost you money in the long run

hogjowl

Idiot™
Brian R said:
These are the pads I use with it.

d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS6covbf9AEd]

Hey cum quat ... I couldn't see the darn pad in that video. I did see some ugly, big assed feet in them though.

The machine looks nice.

When my ship comes in ...

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I just dried out 4 oz of DS encap/SHAMPOO and came up with 2 teaspoons of product left over.

The directions say that the 4 oz of product into one gallon of water will cover 200-400 sq ft of carpet.

Now do you really believe that TWO TEASPOONS of dried polymer powder is going to eNcApSulAte any dirt in that 200-400 sqft of carpet?

The teaspoons of dried product sure didn't look like any fancy "crystals" to me.

More like POWDER.

No wonder you cimex and op whores have that BLANK STARE when confronted with the truth.

Here it is again,

TWO TEASPOONS spread out over 200-400 sqft of carpet.

That's why they call it................SCAMPOO

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ah yes...the "Truth"....I keep hearing about that and the "Facts"....Funny how they're all different.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The FACTS are right there Brian......................TWO TEASPOONS.

Go back to your NAZI board and report that to your FUHRER.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Ok, lets face it guys. On residential cleaning your are cleaning for appearance and health. In commercial carpet you are cleaning for appearance only. No matter how much dirt I removed by hwe commercial carpet it regularly looked horrible when it dried. Now with the 100,000 or so sq feet of carpet I cleaned by encapsulation it has given me nothing but compliments.

so compliments or headaches....... Do I really care how much dirt I left in the carpet.... Why do you?

Customers love it, I love it, everyone is happy except people that don't believe in it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom