If you had to hire a NEW tech....tommorrow...........

joe harper

Name
joe harper
WHO would you choose...?...& WHY....?

Any member on the board.....THAT IS 30 Years old or younger........!

Someone give me a killer truck and some freedom I feel like I could be of use. Just curious what I could make as an employee.

There is a guy I would love to hire but he lives about 45 minutes from me and he is in business for himself. He knows his stuff though and we work good together. How could I make this work?

Damn, I think the choices are very limited in here. Most here are old farts. Besides Daniel,Hoodie, Me, Nate (from Hawaii) maybe??,... I dont think there's anyone else under 30. IS there?!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
The Asian Sensation!! said:
Damn, I think the choices are very limited in here. Most here are old farts. Besides Daniel,Hoodie, Me, Nate (from Hawaii) maybe??,... I dont think there's anyone else under 30. IS there?!

There are quite a few more.....

We can add...New o/o that are new to the biz as owners....

Able 1

Name
Keith
I really don't think any member of the board would be a good employee... Seems to me everyone here has drive and if they don't they go out of biz.. Not where I'd farm for a NEW tech. I would hire Hoodie only for 6 months till he took over my market. :shock: I think TAS might choke me out after a week of my ocd. :lol:

Oh FOrgot about Jeremy. He seems like a knowledgable dude. I would hire him.

Btw, DOnt believe Chavez if he tries to convince you that he's under 30. Just because he has the body...doesnt mean it's true.

chavezwf8.jpg

Name
Jesse
I'm 29 but you don't want me. In my employee daze I was always the top performer and top liability by a long shot, it was a tough balancing act.

Ernie G

I recently had a competeter offer to buy my busn. and he wanted me to come run his residential division for five years. #1 I'm not interested #2 I would be a lousy employee. However, I thought it was funny, and I got a free lunch out of it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hoody

Even before the gay ass "pick me, pick me" comment. :mrgreen:
You got picked last in kick ball didn't you?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Damn, what's happened to our youth?
Bunch of know it all, cocky, a-ho's!

I'd hire any of of those pr*cks, they all have what it takes to be good cleaners! :)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sure send him, I'll treat like I do my own son. :)

When ever they need extra help cleaning carpet on weekends or evenings I sign Gabe up, I also made him be a part of the WDR on call team. He might as well learn from the bottom up! :twisted:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I'm 29 I dont clean carpet any more. Unless I have to.. why? Because I dont wanna be crippled when I get to be some of your ages. I have to stay back pain free. You old farts! :p

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Spartacus said:
Old farts??? :shock:

Fresh Turd! :p
30 years in the trade? wow thats along time... Can i see a video of you pushing a wand in your hoverround. or your jazzy scooter? haha

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm no dummy, if I'm going to clean it's a powerhead doing the cleaning.

Powerglide, Drymaster, RX-20 are the great equalizers for us old farts! :wink:

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
HARPER said:

You have opened yourself up to a huge age discrimination lawsuit by severly limiting my chances and getting hired as a tech by anyone on the board. 40 years experience.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
scottw said:
HARPER said:

You have opened yourself up to a huge age discrimination lawsuit by severly limiting my chances and getting hired as a tech by anyone on the board. 40 years experience.

:lol:

Good to see you posting here again.... :D

Is my man SHAWN...doing ok...I miss him.. :(

I am sTuCk ...harrASSing ..WheelWrong...."She is NOT much of a challange..." :roll:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I am sTuCk ...harrASSing ..WheelWrong...."She is NOT much of a challange..."
Oh dude, they didn't tell you about him? The dude has files on us all......and yours just got thicker!

At MF don't drink or eat anything and sleep with one eye open!!! :shock:

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
[hidepost:kyralbqw]im[/hidepost:kyralbqw]im 27 5 years cleaning, 4 years managing my own. created a profitable business in the recession. Im also a certified master textile cleaner, cert. floor care tech, and cert water damage rest. tech. I can also do repairs and vct t&G . what am i worth?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Spartacus said:
I am sTuCk ...harrASSing ..WheelWrong...."She is NOT much of a challange..."
Oh dude, they didn't tell you about him? The dude has files on us all......and yours just got thicker!

At MF don't drink or eat anything and sleep with one eye open!!! :shock:

It was quite obvious to me...That hArrIeT has many hOmOsExUaL tendencys... :)
His obsession with leather & the constant need to correct my verbage & spelling is strange:roll

These ANALretentive...symptom's manifest themselves in almost every post concerning me. somewhat amus

It is very possible ....that he is sExUaLLy aTTaCted to Me.... :shock:
I have a good friend from WeInErPeG...He has the SAME SENSE OF HUMOR... :?
I believe these their humor is "Goverment Issued"... :p

"Not that there is anything wrong with that".......................................... :mrgreen:

G

admiralclean said:
Give me your address and I'll send him with a change of underwear.

Hide your daughters.

Richard, I think he means hide your daughter's underwear, merti's son will likely want to wear them.....

Willy P

Name
Willy P
A burly construction worker looked at his workmate and said" Jeez, I can't wait to get home and rip off my wife's thong. His buddy looked at him, smiled and said "You horny old dog". To which he replied " I'm not horny, they're just riding up my ass something fierce".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom