If you own a Vortex OR Aerotech unit

Name
George Valliant
Re: If you own a Vortex...

Are you talking about one of these?

Nope, don't own one! Actually, it owns me at the moment.

Btw, anyone got a PTO sitting on the shelf they wanna sell?

h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b25k7BMd1P0h]

2010-03-01172726.jpg

Name
Ron lippold

george tell everyone how much the boys at saphire wanted to charge you for a pto and what did you pay for one.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey

I called today to see why there site is down and they said......... When we get some more brochures in were send one

-JB-

Name
JB

6000 hours, what's the life expectancy on a part like that?

Name
George Valliant

Ron Lippold said:
george tell everyone how much the boys at saphire wanted to charge you for a pto and what did you pay for one.

The price Legends Brands qoutes for parts vs. what they sell for in the real world is unbelievable!

For instance they qouted $2950 for a PTO that I purchased locally for $1100. Shall I continue? How about the pto solenoid. They qouted $385 and I got the same one from Parker Store for $164. Their Xentherm is about $500 but half price from Dynalene.

I'm a big fan of the Sapphire line and confident that Mr Bruders, and the rest of the gang, are working hard to address these concerns.

Also, I haven't tried their chemical line yet but certain it's great!

(this post was edited by me cuz of my ignorant remark regarding their chemicals. thank you)

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Re: Ifand if something doesnt doesn'tchange fast i i'll I'llnev.

Carpet Cleaning Fool said:
[quote="Ron Lippold":j18r205e]george tell everyone how much the boys at saphire wanted to charge you for a pto and what did you pay for one.

The price Legends Brands qoutes for parts vs. what they sell for in the real world is unbelievable!

For instance they qouted $2950 for a PTO that I purchased locally for $1100. Shall I continue? How about the pto solenoid. They qouted $385 and I got the same one from Parker Store for $164. Their Xentherm is about $500 but half price from Dynalene.

Personally, with their track record regarding parts you'd have to be smoking crack to use their chemicals. I forget the dilution ratios but if I remember correctly you have to use about twice as much of their stuff to make a single gallon of RTU.

I really do want to like Legends Brands cuz I'm a fan of their Sapphire Line. But I'm afraid of being made a fool so I hesitate on the purchase of any of their products.[/quote:j18r205e]

call aerotech next time.

F

FB7777

Having met Vlad in Vegas on '07 and then seeing Billy Hick's 4 year old mint Aerotech in Nashville, I can say that if you want to go power take off with a Big Blower unit this is the unit to buy.

Personally, if I wanted to go the big box route, I would put 2 Judsons in the back, you would have dual wanding capability when you need it and always have an available machine if one was down for any reason.

Plus you would save the life of the truck motor and tranny

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller

i've never understood why the manufactures are always the highest for parts. it's true in every industry that I have dealt with. i don't understand why they don't charge just a little bit more and they would dominate their industry. look at the car dealers and what they charge. i paid 15 for a u-joint that the dealer wanted 75 for and I needed 4. the kicker, the cheaper one could be greased.

gene

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

GeneMiller said:
i've never understood why the manufactures are always the highest for parts. it's true in every industry that I have dealt with. i don't understand why they don't charge just a little bit more and they would dominate their industry. look at the car dealers and what they charge. i paid 15 for a u-joint that the dealer wanted 75 for and I needed 4. the kicker, the cheaper one could be greased.

gene
ya but the one's that can be greased are WEAKER...
because of the hole for the zerk fitting.......

W

War Monger

The generation of doubt, caught in a Vortex, I gotta get out, caught in a Vortex, it's too late now, caught in a Vortex.

p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tVm-GoofFAp]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom