If you put Employee Bios on your website..

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Im-an-addict.png

Reactions: dealtimeman

Mikey P

Administrator

Edits welcome'd if you're not an asshole about it

Davis Bio

Our second-generation lead technician. We’re not sure what generates more thank you phone calls, Davis’ charm and patience or his hard work and dedication to doing the best job possible. Being born into the trade, even at his young age there is hardly a situation that Davis has not dealt with before many times when it comes to cleaning carpet, tile and upholstery. Just don’t bring up the subject of Hockey or Bulldogs or you’ll never get him to leave.

Ely Bio

Ely has been a friend of our family since he was a tot so his fit in our company was a natural. Ely’s friendly smile and go to attitude quickly earned him the trust of our long list of repeat customers. Ely’s detailed cleaning skills are unmatched in Santa Cruz County, Davis and Mike included. He handles our largest and most prestigious clients with ease and style. This Soquel Native spends his free time riding dirt and mountain bikes, playing the drums and saving kittens stranded in tall trees.

Monique Bio

Mike and Paula’s 1st born child, Monique took over running the office of both of our locations in 2012, Handling the phones, scheduling, book keeping for both locations, social media and making sure Mike and the guys combs their hair every day. “Mika” is well versed in our industry and you’ll enjoy her ability to explain our cleaning processes or spotting advice. Monique lives in Redding Ca with her boyfriend Sardi, two pugs and 4 cats and is becoming quite the talented Vegan chef.

Javier Bio

Javier wins our fastest learner award by a land slide. What takes most humans months if not years to master, Javier has the amazing ability to conquer in just a few minutes. (we think he may be from another planet) Super polite, extremely hard working and a true pleasure to have on our staff and in our clients homes. A devoted husband and father of two, be sure to ask to see a photo of his youngest child, then stand back and watch his loving pride glow!

Stephen Bio

We originally hired Steve to primarily work on and maintain our equipment but his love for customer service and our cleaning process has him on the truck running routes with the guys most day. While is mechanical aptitude is wonderful to have around, his passion for cleaning is even more so. Stephan as also worked at both rug washing facilities in town so feel free to have him inspect your fine rugs to see if they could use some loving. Like all of our crew, a life time Santa Cruzer!

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Other then spell check and grammar, how about some pictures.

I think the pictures do the justice of the whole idea.

I just paid a photograph to do a shoot at a customers nice home with my 2 new trucks and some interesting group shots.

I also got some waist up shots I want to do the same ....

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
This was a good exercise for me, as my "Type A Personality" usually dislikes anything resembling getting to know people at a personal level.

I liked the way you promoted their skills by mixing in their personality and interests, so that it didn't come off as being "over the top" and insincere. You didn't hide your relationship with Davis and Monique, but neither did you show any favoritism.

In a world full of fear and suspicion when it comes to those who enter our home, you make the reader feel safe.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
What I was trying to imagine would be what my father would have written about me when I was Davis' age.

....It wouldn't have been nearly so glowing. It still wouldn't be :biggrin:

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
I guess it's time to update ours.....since we've had some changes in our family structure....

I'll be putting that on the 2018 To Do list!

upload_2017-12-19_10-25-15.png

Reactions: Mikey P

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Only thing I probably would reword a little? maybe? is basically telling your customers in Ely's profile that he is better than all.
You want your customers to know they are getting equally talented technicians whoever performs the work for them.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Only thing I probably would reword a little? maybe? is basically telling your customers in Ely's profile that he is better than all.
You want your customers to know they are getting equally talented technicians whoever performs the work for them.
Works for communism.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Edits welcome'd if you're not an asshole about it

Davis Bio

Our second-generation lead technician. We’re not sure what generates more thank you phone calls, Davis’ charm and patience or his hard work and dedication to doing the best job possible. Being born into the trade, even at his young age there is hardly a situation that Davis has not dealt with before many times when it comes to cleaning carpet, tile and upholstery. Just don’t bring up the subject of Hockey or Bulldogs or you’ll never get him to leave.

Ely Bio

Ely has been a friend of our family since he was a tot so his fit in our company was a natural. Ely’s friendly smile and go to attitude quickly earned him the trust of our long list of repeat customers. Ely’s detailed cleaning skills are unmatched in Santa Cruz County, Davis and Mike included. He handles our largest and most prestigious clients with ease and style. This Soquel Native spends his free time riding dirt and mountain bikes, playing the drums and saving kittens stranded in tall trees.

Monique Bio

Mike and Paula’s 1st born child, Monique took over running the office of both of our locations in 2012, Handling the phones, scheduling, book keeping for both locations, social media and making sure Mike and the guys combs their hair every day. “Mika” is well versed in our industry and you’ll enjoy her ability to explain our cleaning processes or spotting advice. Monique lives in Redding Ca with her boyfriend Sardi, two pugs and 4 cats and is becoming quite the talented Vegan chef.

Javier Bio

Javier wins our fastest learner award by a land slide. What takes most humans months if not years to master, Javier has the amazing ability to conquer in just a few minutes. (we think he may be from another planet) Super polite, extremely hard working and a true pleasure to have on our staff and in our clients homes. A devoted husband and father of two, be sure to ask to see a photo of his youngest child, then stand back and watch his loving pride glow!

Stephen Bio

We originally hired Steve to primarily work on and maintain our equipment but his love for customer service and our cleaning process has him on the truck running routes with the guys most day. While is mechanical aptitude is wonderful to have around, his passion for cleaning is even more so. Stephan as also worked at both rug washing facilities in town so feel free to have him inspect your fine rugs to see if they could use some loving. Like all of our crew, a life time Santa Cruzer!
What's that? A dating site?

steve_64

In Monique's you speak 2nd and 3rd person. Monique is Mike and Paula's child then you say our company.

Big no-no.

Say Monique is our child or use the business name not our.

I didn't read all of it but saw that.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Nice catch Brian. Should be HIS two...

Poor editing by the website people but the proofreading is on us.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Business drops about 20% after the holidays, so we take a few off of the trucks and have them help with the winter projects list. Two of the guys will spend some time this year installing tile and stone vignettes for training purposes. We usually do a lot of training and cross-training in slower months. Managing projects and training make the winter period my busiest months.

All of the techs know to plan for slower months and know that this is time to take that extended trip and get out of the dreary Seattle winter weather.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Dogs and babies are gone, cuz everyone does that now. The babies turn purple after awhile anyway, and purple babies are just creepy.

Got Spots isn't on the new trucks, but is used in other marketing so we don't intend to release the trademark.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom