IF You were going to purchase an Encapsulator Machine.....

R

R W

What would be your choice?? Going the GLS route, or the Cimex route?? Would they both give the same results on CGD .....mainly office areas and halls?? AND....what "encapsulator" would you use??

I'm trying to decide which way to go for getting the most "all-around" use out of the machine, plus I'm limited in room in the van, what with the Genesis and hose reel and Water softener aboard.

Think hard, guys......

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
I would have two, the brute & cimex. I own a cimex & gls now. I will be adding a brute soon.

I did over 200k of cgd in april using the cimex & gls. If you use the cimex, use releasit. I run cobbs juice through my gls.

Thats opinion.

Good luck

The Preacher

a GLS would be my suggestion since you can use it with HWE more and transport it easier!!!

I have both and they get used about 51-49% GLS more often!!!

Scott Rogers

I would recommend the Brute first then GLS then Cimex.

My reasoning

With the Brute you can scrub and run with synthetic pads and/or vct pads close or equal to the Cimex and or GLS. But what makes it better then the other to is the ability to use cotton pads to actually remove soil. it is comparable in speed.

The GLS is a great scrub and run machine and would double as a lite easy to move prescruber for when use HWE.

The Cimex can also use synthetic pads but they wont remove as much as cotton but is a great scrubber.

I own the Brute and GLS as well as other vlm equipment, Dont own a Cimex yet but I would pick one up if the right deal came along. The Brute just is more versatile in my opinion.

Brad_Smith

Vincent

Vincent I have a 20" brute I have only used a few times since I bought it in december. I am thinking of selling it.

Brad

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i'd add a 20" CRB with auto-sprayer to compliment my 'Mex.

thanx --- Derek.

DRScrivner

You can bonnet with a Cimex too

You can also get bonnets for a Cimex. I assume that is what was meant by cotton pads earlier. If not I apologize and could use the education.

John Watson

I have my 175 RPM fitted with Fiber plus pads and cotton pads, My 19 in Cimex with 2 sets of brushes, 2 types of fiber pads and bonnets, I have my angle Polisher/Sander fitted to take Fiber plus Pads for spot cleaning and stairs and my Roto-Vac with brushes which I did my 1st encap job with. I would like to add that new Windsor machine that Ricky G now has not only for encapping but for agitation of TA's on my residential jobs that need that little extra bump.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom