If you were to build a TM today?

Name
Jeff T
Taking all into consideration, being able to complete any task, T&G, hard surfaces of any kind, of course carpet, whether long run commercial, high end residential, section 8 rental, And budget wasn’t an issue,

What would YOU build?

ANY base platform..

(One critical point, I need performance up to 500’)

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Same. 870 is a mean machine.

Maybe a box truck if I didn't have a lot of trees and a garage tall enough to house it.

I love the Transit ride but with so much equipment needed to be able to offer a variety of services, I'd buy a Spartan box with a Transit cab, with an 870 in the box.

Then flip off all my jealous competitors! Well, at least Marty anyway! 😎

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Just copy an Aerotech.

And for 500ft, have your solution hoses to be 3/8" almost the whole way to insulate the heat better, and have a minimum of 250' of 2.5" vac hose.

Better yet, just BUY an aerotech. Don't be cheap. I saw that house you bought. You've got the money to buy one

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Taking all into consideration, being able to complete any task, T&G, hard surfaces of any kind, of course carpet, whether long run commercial, high end residential, section 8 rental, And budget wasn’t an issue,

What would YOU build?

ANY base platform..

(One critical point, I need performance up to 500’)
Already been done. The Everest 650 hp was a beast. All the heat you need and enough vacuum power for 500 feet or dual wanding. Guy in Alberta has one for sale for $17,900. 2009 Everest in a 2005 long wheel base Savana one ton.

Name
Jeff T
Well, I’m on a job RIGHT NOW, I’m running 450’, because there’s road construction out front, and I’m parked in the next lot over, cause the parking is underground…. Got another monster job on Wednesday, between 375-400’…
Why not encap? Cause it’s a post Reno clean up….
And fook no, I’m using a porty on 5 floors of a commercial building….

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Well, I’m on a job RIGHT NOW, I’m running 450’, because there’s road construction out front, and I’m parked in the next lot over, cause the parking is underground…. Got another monster job on Wednesday, between 375-400’…
Why not encap? Cause it’s a post Reno clean up….
And fook no, I’m using a porty on 5 floors of a commercial building….
Nobody ever wishes they would have bought smaller. Go big or go home!

Small brains, small heart, small strength, small pecker, small tm. Let the other po saps go small! lol

Seriously the big units are built for the long haul. Built for extended length, high heat, dual wands. As your company continues to evolve it will be the foundation of your business.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I don't regret getting rid of the smaller machines and sticking with the big Everest 650. I did 300' today for 8 straight hours non stop and it had an awesome bite on the commercial carpet.

Big is the only way to go. If I have a small 100' job, I just get through it faster.

But really, there's no need to build a tm.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
If I built a TM, I would ensure it had cup holders.

1631509954702.png

• Haha
Reactions: FB7777 and BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I wonder why the Everest in Alberta isn't selling? It's been advertised for quite a while. The seller should post better pics and maybe wash the van a bit?
He doesn't want to include a wand or other accessories it seems. Wants to keep them for his portable. Not an issue for me but I really don't want an extended length van. The unit is 2009 with low hours for an everest.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom