If you're in PA, go to work..

Mikey P

Administrator
Waiver Request NOT NEEDED:

Governor Wolf and Secretary Levine’s recent orders calling for the closure of non-life-sustaining businesses do not appear to require your business to close at this time. Your business appears to be within a life-sustaining business sector that contributes to the health and safety of Pennsylvania. You do not require a waiver/exemption to remain open for the business described in your request.

Your business must remain in compliance with the social distancing and other mitigation measures which have been established by the Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as currently in effect or as may be amended in the future. Virtual and telework operations (e.g. work from home) must be the primary option when available. In-person work at a business site is only to be performed on the most limited basis possible to deliver the services or goods of your life-sustaining business.

We appreciate your efforts to combat the spread of COVID-19

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
Someone in PA said on FB that he got the opposite response back from the governor’s office. I think it depends on how diversified your services are and how well you answered the question about what precautions you’re taking

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

MerCrewser

Someone in PA said on FB that he got the opposite response back from the governor’s office. I think it depends on how diversified your services are and how well you answered the question about what precautions you’re taking

That same person (probably) called me out in a pm on Facebook. I then filed for the waiver and received it a few hours later, at about 3am. Easy peasy

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Still means you have to be responsible. Are you really going to send your techs to clean a family home where are the kids are home from school? 3 or 4 of those jobs a day?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom