IICRC Appoints Michael Dakduk President and Chief Executive Officer

Name
Lee Stockwell
That board was a Marathon Data carbon copy of the ICS platform. In fact when sly got the board they left a bunch of back end data on his copy that included the back door keys to ICS.

That was fun!

F

FB7777

Is it any wonder that the South and the North East went to war....

Closed minded one way or the highway idiots...
Last time we battled those Dixie inbreds I believe the North was fighting over a change of heart

while we notched the victory, California is probably claiming the win because they protested the Confederate flag

as I’ve said in the past, if Anyone can change that organization it’s you.

I love you Mikey... I’m just not ready to open and change My mind simply because you and Dr DakDuk Seuss are penning a more reader friendly version of the Standards

feel free to use some of these

Heat is Neat

Post groom every room

beware the natural fiber chair

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74 and Mikey P
F

FB7777

am I missing something other than "insiders" buying it up a while back? Otherwise things don't look promising......
Not missing anything at all

I just want Porky to hurt his brain with fascinating topics like Contango and backward forwardation

I bought Oil last week and definitely pulled the trigger too early , especially considering all the travel bans and fear

I’ll buy more but hopefully on the way up instead of grabbing a falling knife

Mikey P

Administrator
Last time we battled those Dixie inbreds I believe the North was fighting over a change of heart

while we notched the victory, California is probably claiming the win because they protested the Confederate flag

as I’ve said in the past, if Anyone can change that organization it’s you.

I love you Mikey... I’m just not ready to open and change My mind simply because you and Dr DakDuk Seuss are penning a more reader friendly version of the Standards

feel free to use some of these

Heat is Neat

Post groom every room

beware the natural fiber chair

The standards isn't Lee's or my real reason to be there, it just a way for me to stick around incase he passes on too soon.

Better, hands on learning opportunities is our goal and our upcoming HS class ( and the Fests) is an amazing step in the right direction

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
So he doesn't know a wand from his wiener. Perfect.

I didn't watch the interview, but don't know it's all that important for him to have been a CC'er.
What's more important is his ability to separate the wheat from the chaff when seeking info/input on things beyond his areas of expertise

stoopit example..the CEO of a chemical factory doesn't need intimate knowledge of the trigger sprayer the janitor uses

..L.T.A.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
He should probably go out on a few jobs to meet and even push a cleaning wand around for a few minutes. Carry a couple blowers into a restoration job and get an idea of what it is we do. I guess a Rug Plant and a MF would also be helpful for getting context when he is doing whatever it is he does.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Lee Senter and I did the 1st bunny ears
...and it kinna caught on....God Kesslar
Hated me when I asked him to grab one of his rags and go to the shitters for a pic...
I thought Lisa was gonna have a stroke...
I got Hides as well.....I took out Gurkinky
Jus for the fun of course.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom