Ike's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning #1 IN GREENVILLE, SC !!!!

Some of you guys know Ike. He is the number one carpet cleaner in Greenville, SC and has been for quite a few years. Greenville is the largest city in South Carolina with a population of over 600,000 in Greenville County.

http://www.realpagessites.com/ikescarpe ... index.html

Back in the early days, Ike was President of SCT for 4 years. During the time when Ed York lived here in Greenville, Ike was involved heavily with SCT.

One of the things I’ve noticed about Ike over the years is that he has increased his clientele to the absolute upper end of the echelon. Ike has earned his way to the top through customer satisfaction and by giving the customer more than they expect.

n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsxvX1RyhnYn]

98% of Ike’s work is residential and he also runs a top notch rug plant. Another thing that makes Ike such a respected carpet cleaner in town is that he is not a low ball commercial carpet cleaner.

When we leave Greenville in the Judson Mobile Elks Lodge to come to Mike Fest, so far it will be me, Joyce, Greenie, War Monger aka Carpet Scientist, and Ike aboard.

BV6UgBGkKGrHgoH-CoEjlLlfZ3LBKbcdVmw.jpg

We are bringing our pit bulls and pet baboon too, in case anyone has anything negative to say about Judson Juice. I DARE anyone to say that it leaves a residue!

Picture2010406344.jpg

100_2234.jpg

GalleryImage506666.jpg

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Re: Ike's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

I have known Ike for many years. First class guy.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Leslie Judson Jones said:
We are bringing our pit bulls and pet baboon too, in case anyone has anything negative to say about Judson Juice. I DARE anyone to say that it leaves a residue!

Picture2010406344.jpg

]

is that a skEEky toy.... :shock:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

..L.T.A.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
For anyone who has never met Ike before - Be sure and meet him at MF in Nashville. Ask him to tell the story about the Chiuhauha. Anyone who does know Ike has probably already heard the story. I'll bet Ike has told that thousands of times.

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
I had the privilege to ike when I was having my TNT installed last summer
a top notch guy for sure, man I wish I was on board that ride Les.....

John Watson

The Ikestir is a card and a half, Met him in 84 or 85 when getting my Senior inspector card from Dr Edgar P. Young Nate's dad was there too. Him and Ike were unsepreble... you know study study study, BS We all had a fantastic time..

Your right Scotty, nobody tells the chiwawa story like Ike.......

ike

Leslie Judson Jones said:
Some of you guys know Ike. He is the number one carpet cleaner in Greenville, SC and has been for quite a few years. Greenville is the largest city in South Carolina with a population of over 600,000 in Greenville County.

http://www.realpagessites.com/ikescarpe ... index.html

Back in the early days, Ike was President of SCT for 4 years. During the time when Ed York lived here in Greenville, Ike was involved heavily with SCT.

One of the things I’ve noticed about Ike over the years is that he has increased his clientele to the absolute upper end of the echelon. Ike has earned his way to the top through customer satisfaction and by giving the customer more than they expect.

o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsxvX1RyhnYo]

98% of Ike’s work is residential and he also runs a top notch rug plant. Another thing that makes Ike such a respected carpet cleaner in town is that he is not a low ball commercial carpet cleaner.

When we leave Greenville in the Judson Mobile Elks Lodge to come to Mike Fest, so far it will be me, Joyce, Greenie, War Monger aka Carpet Scientist, and Ike aboard.

BV6UgBGkKGrHgoH-CoEjlLlfZ3LBKbcdVmw.jpg

Picture2010406344.jpg

100_2234.jpg

GalleryImage506666.jpg

Ron K

I met Ike in Vegas, he is a stand up guy, but I didn't hear the Chiwawa story

-JB-

Name
JB
Hello Ike, don't worry you'll get that hang of it!

.... then you'll likely wish you had'nt!

ike

Hey Guys, Thanks for the kind comments. I would like to correct that I was SCT President for 2 years, not 4. I Have been around for 37 years, and have seen a lot of changes. This industry really does continue to impress me, but it is harder to have as much fun as in the old days. My dog story that Scott mentioned was not a proud moment in my career, but these accidents do happen, and in todays times, one would find himself in a court case. I will be glad to tell it to a small group, but I have only told this story twice at a large gathering. I am glad you all like my shop, it was a long time comming. I will try to get to MF with Les, but Feb. is really booked heavy for me. I appologise for not comming to the Board sooner, but I have watched for some time. I will do better in the future. Thank those of you who still remember who I am, Ike Maddox

judsonshow033.jpg

-JB-

Name
JB
This industry really does continue to impress me, but it is harder to have as much fun as in the old days

Sounds like yore a good fit for Mikey's Board, and as far as the having fun part....come to MF. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom