I'll say it again...

Mikey P

Administrator
Yelp.

Each and every day we get calls from it's users.

Never fails.

If it's popular in your hood do what you can to get as many legit reviews as possible.

and it's all FREE :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ok, I just asked some regular customers for reviews...we'll see what happens.

I am number 3 in my area so you would think that I would get more calls from there.

I will tell the girls to be on the look out for Yelp customers.

Mikey P

Administrator
I have two accounts on it.
One I created one a customer created.

Both have @ five reviews.

my local competition has two or less.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Oh, a customer can create an account too? I'll have to speak with some of my regulars who love me.

Is it worth buying an ad from them?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
This is about it...I just looked really quick.

Full Service Advertising, for as low as $300 per month Get Started Advertise your business across the Yelp site for a monthly fixed cost
Includes a larger photo slideshow and other business page enhancements
Telephone access to a Yelp Account Manager

I'm good with free.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Looks like I'm number 3

You can see who number one is... I know the guy in the #2 slot.

yelp.png

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Not a review like this

While they did a good job cleaning our carpets and we were happy with the final result, they screwed us on the bill and damaged our front lawn by burning it with a hot hose that was laid across a portion of the grass. I had them out in March 2010, and while our carpets were cleaned properly, they arrived over an hour late, and their prices were MAJORLY different than what they advertise. You don't find out the real details of their prices until they're standing in your living room. I was told by phone that their base price was $39.90 and that stain and pet odor removal would be estimated by the square foot. Once the guy got there, suddenly spot cleaning required the whole room be done for $100 for 20 square feet, and pet odor removal be done separately for the whole room for an additional $100 for 20 square feet! We didn't have two entire rooms covered in stains and pet odor, so the charge was totally inflated! Unfortunately, my husband was the one home at the time, and he wasn't aware that they had quoted me $40 as the base price, so he thought I expected this high price and approved the final bill. We ended up paying $200 more than expected. In addition, the burn in our lawn appeared over the course of the next few days. When I called the company, I was told those were their prices and that our lawn would grow back. Their website goes on and on about their work satisfaction gaurantee, but they didn't offer to reduce the costs or fix our lawn. I didn't push because I admit we didn't communicate well at home - so it was partially our fault. Please shop around before using Yada Yada Carpet Care!!

Edit: I didn't want to post the cleaner's name.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom