I'm A Cheap Ass

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Looked at the Ford Transit - too pricey at nearly 30 grand, Nissan NV - just about the same price, tinny feel too. I ended up with the ultimateportyhackmobile- a Dodge Caravan. Cash price - 18,888. I gotta do some magic in the interior,wrap it, etc.,but I got a buddy that's pretty handy with that stuff.And with nearly 12 g's difference, same warranty and better power, Dodge won.I've never bought a new vehicle before, just looked for lightly used because of depreciation, but the price was right and I deserve it. It'll be a nice,fat write off against the taxes as this year looks like it's gonna be pretty good.:biggrin:

Maybe I'll buy a truck mount soon.........:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I ran a century 400 with. 2 inch hose I was surprised by the vacuum had a 500 psi pump to.

Good job on the new van, what do you think of the Cfx from rotovac. The one with a 27 gal fresh water tank looks cool.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Thanks Sam. It feels good to have brand spanking. 2 things that put me off the CFX- I like using procyon for rinsing, the CFX you'd rely on prespray alone.The faucet hook ups in some houses are impossible to replicate. I use a standard hook up for a fill hose, but there's lots of times there's nothing that fits. Now if I hooked it up to this with the chem injector......
NewImage_zpsc513616e.jpg

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ya the one with 27 gallon tank looks cool I think it's only 200 psi. You would have to prespray a lot in Cfx mode

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom