Administrator
This is # 21.

PXL_20210708_204313132~2.jpg

Not even Stockwell can come close.

Reactions: Johnny

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
If you end up calling me @ 6am my time, fussing about me not contributing to your forumā€¦

Until then, no you havenā€™t turned in a Bristor
He called Scott one time and talked for literally three hours. Scott couldnā€™t get a word in. He might have said ten things in that three hours. He had just come home from work when Joe called and I ended up going to bed before their call finished because Scott couldnā€™t break in to tell him he had to go.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
He called Scott one time and talked for literally three hours. Scott couldnā€™t get a word in. He might have said ten things in that three hours. He had just come home from work when Joe called and I ended up going to bed before their call finished because Scott couldnā€™t break in to tell him he had to go.

I start looking for a noose to hang myself if I'm kept on the phone with someone for more than 15-20 minutes.

I gotta really love someone for me to stay on the phone much longer than that.

Three hours?

I'd rather walk on broken glass.

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
I start looking for a noose to hang myself if I'm kept on the phone with someone for more than 15-20 minutes.

I gotta really love someone for me to stay on the phone much longer than that.

Three hours?

I'd rather walk on broken glass.
Hence the reason I didnā€™t keep talking yesterday, haha. Donā€™t want to wear out your social bone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom