I’m bored

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
This is what I do when I am bored😎😎😎

69A648DC-DBBD-496A-866D-C2F677833E54.jpeg D1A89594-1D0F-4D09-8F1F-45796BBADE55.jpeg 143B31BB-E408-482B-A6AD-BB1513F1788B.jpeg

scotty747

A big ass box truck with bright stop lights will not stop two gabby women from rear ending you. Trust me, I know.

• Haha
Reactions: Fat Mike
Name
Steve Lawrence
Happened to me also, teen age girl texting on her way home from school.😳😳😳
Wow, sorry, Ron. I guess she didn't see a video I saw of very remorseful people begging people not to text while driving because they all killed at least one person for committing that offense. I remember this one guy who texted his wife every day on his way to work, then one day while he was doing just that he ran over an Amish cart killing a wife, husband and their child.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
In other words
He’s a hack
In other words
He’s a hack
Marty, I give my customers a choice, they can save their money by vacuuming themselves or pay me to do it. My time is valuable and I charge for everything I do. That's why I have been in business for 45 years and actually am a premium service company.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
All of us are hacks.

Admit it...if you see vacuum lines in that carpet when you arrive, you know what tool you're grabbing first. I'm grabbing my sprayer

Reactions: Jimmy L

sassyotto

Name
Paul
Bored? Dang I got three weeks worth of things to do to catch up on,
one of which is to complete my website. I thought it would work out perfect.

Then today they flushed my drain tile (sand) and got the hose stuck in some buildup of stones. Now I gotta dig up the foundation and find out whats going on. Dang.

for all of you that are bored, enjoy it.

Reactions: Mikey P
Back
Top Bottom