I’m focused...

hogjowl

Idiot™
While you idiots are looking for the best prespray, the new tool of the month, or wasting time trying to work on your own equipment, I’m spending my time making customers happy.

Mikey P

Administrator
Will you and Bruce Deloache be putting on $200 classes on how to build your business with this revolutionary way to embrace (and keep) your customers?

Sign me up!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I had to look up what a Kiavac was. impressive.

Touchless cleaning. You use a pressure gun that sprays cleaner on. Then use 500 psi to wash down followed by extraction. Cleaner, faster, more efficient. Custodians like it even though they still have to towel dry some items.

Name
Matt Ross
A place I clean just got a new chariot. I really like it. It's the 26in version I believe. Scrubs vct way faster than my old walk behind scrubber.
I havnt had much luck with flat mops either... I would need literally like a hundred of them a week to clean our accounts. I dont find my floors getting particularly soiled with good quality microfiber tube mops used correctly.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
A place I clean just got a new chariot. I really like it. It's the 26in version I believe. Scrubs vct way faster than my old walk behind scrubber.
I havnt had much luck with flat mops either... I would need literally like a hundred of them a week to clean our accounts. I dont find my floors getting particularly soiled with good quality microfiber tube mops used correctly.
He runs it an hour and half daily on our tile and he's moving pretty fast. It's a nice machine, it's the same size as yours.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Do You think a chariot would be easy to transport in a trailer?
That’s what has kept me from trying one. Loading on a ramp several times a day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom