I'm getting older or they're getting younger

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Passed a Coit van today on the way home.
I noticed it at the light, one of those "bubble" vans ...( fiberglass box with a rounded aerodynamic shape)

what struck me most was the lone driver ....looked like he wasn't old enough to drive...let alone legally running equipment

I'm getting older or they're getting younger .
I CHOOSE to live denial and think they're just getting younger .....:icon_redface:

..L.T.A.

Reactions: rwcarpet

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I noticed it at the light, one of those "bubble" vans ...( fiberglass box with a rounded aerodynamic shape)

what struck me most was the lone driver ....looked like he wasn't old enough to drive...let alone legally running equipment

I CHOOSE to live denial and think they're just getting younger .....:icon_redface:

..L.T.A.

so....im thinkin you have no MIRRORS in yor house.....?

you get a beanie yet???

Reactions: hogjowl

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

..L.T.A.

I hear ya Lar......I've seen a few of the "big" companies around, and I'm tempted to ask the kids if their Mom knows where they are. They probably wonder if I'm just the truck driver.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I taught my first class in 1979 a nervous skinny kid with a roomful of older men ..some old enough to be my father, a few were my grandfather's age.

Today nearly everyone in the seats are younger, most much younger than me. I reflect with sorrow that most of those men in the room in 1979 are gone now.

Still, 35 years later, I'm learning more from the guys in the seats than they learn from me, just different lessons.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
James when we met I was impressed at what good shape you were in for a man of your age. Well...impressed until I shook those booger encrusted hands.
:p

J/K wellll about being in shape. The hands....not so much! :lol:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
James when we met I was impressed at what good shape you were in for a man of your age. Well...impressed until I shook those booger encrusted hands.
:p

J/K wellll about being in shape. The hands....not so much! :lol:

You're in shape too Richard. Round is a shape.
You touched Jimmy? I hope it was appropriate touching......

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I'm a happy man. I just bought another porty today. The Perfect Heat Richard Chavez Special Edition. All joking aside, I'm looking forward to testing the "perfect heat" theory.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Don't tell me you got one of those portables with "heat exchanger technology" with those coils wrapped around each vac motor!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
What did you get?

What are you doing with all those units? You must have 3-4 now don't you?

400 psi dual 3 stage perfect heat powrflite. 2 of them work most days, 2 back up units. I'm working on getting a 3rd employee to suck the dollars out of carpets for me:biggrin: so I only have one back up unit.... Yes Master James, I did. It's all part of a grand experiment.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
rymasypy.jpg

Full Steam Ahead!!
Her 2nd year : )

LemonSqueezy is what we yell when we see a Banana colored car : )

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Hey!
I work.....just not all the time! :redface:

I guys needs a break now and then. Besides I'm saving myself, I'm in reserve for the big one!

If your workin

It's cause your fixing somethin to eat!

Other than that, well.......

LemonSqueezy is what we yell when we see a Banana colored car : )

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
O.K. Willy. I'm interested.
Could you send a link to the portable you bought.
And your preferred portable if different.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom