I'm getting older or they're getting younger

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Don't know.
But would you like a picture of their grandmas?
Hell yea. I love all wimin's. :winky:

I draw the line at great grandma's though. I do have scruples, ya know....just not sure who gave them to me.
Gota watch for those std's. :eekk:

:biggrin:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
You're in shape too Richard. Round is a shape.
You touched Jimmy? I hope it was appropriate touching......

After much soul searching and a while of deep thought, I want to offer Richard an unfettered and complete apology. I posted something completely mean spirited and thoughtless. I want to convey to Richard how bad I feel, both for my rudely intentioned and poorly thought out posts and the pain that I caused you that I personally take responsibility for. I can only hope the he knows how tormented I feel and one day will forgive me.
I can't begin to tell you how bad I feel about daying your shape was round. It's far from the truth as it's really a pear shape. Actually a double pear shape if you count his head. There's nothing round about a pear.Please forgive me Richard. Please.

Becker

Name
Becker
I was called a young buck today.

Shit I look old, the only thing I have going for myself is hardly any grey at 41.

Now, I have been in Biz for myself since I was 16, nearly every single job till I was like 25.. Your the owner, you don't look old enough.

Long gone are the opps, did my robe fall open, blah blah blah.

But I have conned this woman into seeing something in me.

junehike_zpsf241b137.jpg

So, Larry... Yes we are just getting freaking old.

I look back to when I joined ICS or Cleanfax.
Wow I was a pup.

Old Larry, we are getting old!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Becker marry that woman......while she still wants you. :p

Seriously she's put in her time and you're committed now. You love her, she loves you.....its wedding bells time! :winky:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom