I'm going out to shake some hands today. Who's hands should I be shaking?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
This month is pretty slow for me. It's slower than January 2016, and I need to get out there and pass around some cards and brochures. I'm gonna do more than just hand out cards. I'm gonna bring my truck mount and offer some demos on the big commercial jobs. I'm heading to these places:

1. Churches
2. Dentist offices
3. Some Factory offices
4. A new hospital that I've never visited before

Any more suggested?

As for the hospital...I'm assuming they have their own equipment. Can anyone give me some good things to say to that possible contract that maintains their own?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Funeral homes, Banks, Retirement homes.

Not much you can say but to offer your services for an emergency or for a large project they can't handle.

steve_64

Police station.

The cheif approached me while I was at the bank.

If you don't mind night work restaurants.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

smart n kleen

This month is pretty slow for me. It's slower than January 2016, and I need to get out there and pass around some cards and brochures. I'm gonna do more than just hand out cards. I'm gonna bring my truck mount and offer some demos on the big commercial jobs. I'm heading to these places:

1. Churches
2. Dentist offices
3. Some Factory offices
4. A new hospital that I've never visited before

Any more suggested?

As for the hospital...I'm assuming they have their own equipment. Can anyone give me some good things to say to that possible contract that maintains their own?
Retirement homes.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Mine are relatively high end assisted living facilities with carpet throughout. We can do individual rooms with two people, one inside on the wand, the other(me) outside positioning the truck and feeding hoses to the proper window. Can usually do 3 during their lunch. Commons areas in the evenings between 7:30 and 9 pm.

Roger Lloyd

Name
Roger lloyd
If you go in any business tomorrow and you shake any hands. I would have my cell phone or my tablet in hand. When I go into places I show them a video if you go in any business tomorrow and you shake any hands. I would have my cell phonew or my tablet in hand. When I go in two places I show them a video of me cleaning another business and they can see the results. Take a look

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I agree with the concept Roger, I used to go in with a book of references and photos but showing a live video can really make your point. However, I wouldn't be showing those videos. You are talking over your original take, it sounds like and the videos aren't very well lit. I think it is worth your while to have someone videos when you are cleaning and then sit down and edit them and clean them up a little. You don't want it too professional but want to show the prospective customer what kind of difference you can make for them. Oh, Welcome to the board. What took you so long?

Roger Lloyd

Name
Roger lloyd
I have much cleaner videos as well you should visit my Facebook group Carpet Cleaning room then you'll really get to see what I'm about and what I do marketing-wise I think you would be impressed.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom