I'm gonna slap some serious Monkey today.

Mikey P

Administrator
600 feet of very worn and dirty Limestone.

Monkey pads to the rescue!
I'm gonna win the video contest too.

Wish me luck.

G

Had to read that 2 times; kinda tired from working; thougt he was posting he was gonna spank the monkey over several hundres sqft. ; I was gonna say that may hurt dude!! But Have fun on limestone!!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
as long as you don't start spanking the monkey at the same time we would like to see pictures.......

Mikey P

Administrator
My wrists are killing me! :shock:

I'm a beat.

Very dense Limestone full of streaks form the maids using vinegar on it.

I tried the Defender first but due to it's light weight it was not doing squat with a 400 grit pad.
Next I put my 50 pound weight on my 175 and I got results but it was real slow. Next the CX20 came out. It looked like it was working cause the slurry appeared almost instantly but after going through all the grits it just didn't get rid of the vinegar marks.

So back to the 175 we went. It got late so I didn't bother polishing it. I'll do that when we seal it tomorrow.

I got a video clips today and will get more tomorrow.

600 ft @ $3680.

Mikey P

Administrator
Before we started.

th_limestone001.jpg

th_limestone003.jpg

th_limestone004.jpg

We tried the CX20 w/ the Monkeys buy even it was too lite.
th_limestone005.jpg

Sealing w/ Dry Treat. 2 coats.
th_limestone006.jpg

Looks way better, the vinegar streaks are gone but I need some weights for my floor machines for a more consistent shine.

limestone008.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
that is coming along great. I just spent over $3000 in rotovacs for my trucks and am standing here saying stone is the way. I got to get on the ball. Wifey wouldn't let me go to grout house but I need to find something in the northeast soon

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom