Name
Joey
Hail, wind electric is out. And tornado warnings brace for empact

Sent from my g2 using tapatalk. Whofat

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Going on 13 hours no power and 6k to remove down trees from the yard. Everything is ok though haha

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Go buy or rent you an large chain saw. Cut it up and stack it by the road with a sign that says "Free Fire Wood".

Get your refuse hauler to drop you a dumpster and throw the small limbs and brush in it.

Pay the pro to grind the stumps.

6 big ones is a lot of money.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Doc Holliday said:
Go buy or rent you an large chain saw. Cut it up and stack it by the road with a sign that says "Free Fire Wood".

Get your refuse hauler to drop you a dumpster and throw the small limbs and brush in it.

Pay the pro to grind the stumps.

that's exactly what I'd do.
'cept I'd burn or chip the brush and have the boys split the logs...then SELL the fire wood !gotcha!

That's what the tree guy is going to do

seriously, if you know anyone that burns wood, they'll likely cut up the downed trees and haul 90% of the mess away.

.L.T.A.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yep the power line trimmers just leave piles of cut wood out here by the road. That stuff usually doesn't last more than a day before someone loads it and hauls it.

They chip the garbage like Larry said and haul it, but leave the good stuff for the wood burning stove guys.

My friends use a wood burning stove for heat in the winter and they would jump at the chance for wood.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
joeynbgky said:
Going on 13 hours no power and 6k to remove down trees from the yard. Everything is ok though haha

Joey that sound like an awfully high estimate to cut up and remove trees. Do you have a whole forest down in the yard or what?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom