I’m learning...

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I won't give you a scientific break down... I'm not a scientist.. But I do have the compound in my vehicle and use it from time to time.
What I do know is this: when I touch the stuff, it feels more absorbent/wet as soon as there is enough moisture around..as opposed to wool rugs that don't feel as sticky/wet.

Facebook is for very selected people.... Instagram is where it's at for everyone else
https://www.instagram.com/zalansz/?hl=en

Last edited:

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
T
Nope..

If that happens to you, you're doing it wrong.
I think the point of that rug cleaning was less about cleaning the rug and more about letting the newbs play with toys. I was busy asking the commercial cleaner Next to me why he didn’t have a Zipper. He said his company doesn’t take contracts for buildings less than 100,000sq ft so I said something like “You must have a Zipper then,” and he said “What’s that?” Yes, they do some hot water extraction, so I thought it would have been a given

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Thats cool. I use compound all the time on rugs and get steller results. I just dont do urine soaked rugs. If i was doing 100k sqft commercial carpets, id be cimexing..

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Most companies don't seem to do a good job removing the compound. I've had a few jobs where someone was using Host before me and you could see it in the carpet pile. The good thing is, as I pile lift, the carpet really comes clean. I remember one job where I was pile lifting outside the Managers door. She comes out and says, "Wow, that looks much better than the other guys." I have to explain to her that I am just vacuuming the carpet and I haven't cleaned it yet. Could have kept my mouth shut, finished pile lifting and walked away.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Still trying to figure out if Poldark is a muppet's show or other children's type show on PBS.

steve_64

Or just kept your mouth shut
I learned young to zip my lip

But not my Damn fingertip.

Its a monster all its own

As my posts have shown

No regard for sanity

Hatred for humanity

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom