I'm like 2 months ahead.....

TimP

It has been unusually cold too..... I hope april is wild.

wired

March and April are usually the slowest months of the year. People still paying off xmas dept and now its tax time. I just sent in my property taxes ouch. saw my tax accountant the other day he said get your check book out. Thank You UNCLE SAM...............

exploited

sounds like you guys are having it rough over in the states. If your struggling get out there and go door knocking its not that hard after the first few. 9/10 people respond well. All you need to do is take one step back when they answer the door , talk briefly about been their local carpet cleaner and handing them a card booked 4 jobs in 30 mins in just one street and im a fairly shy guy. heading off next week to do some more best ADVERTISING ever , just like chatting the ladies up at the pub , the more you hit on the easy it gets and the more success you have.

okccarpetman

THIS is the best year ever , YESTERDAY was my first day off n 2 months, because my tm had issues. while at the SHOP i scheduled 5 jobs this week ,( all repeats). i also have adds in 6 phone books and ABC CARPET CARE which makes me at the top or close to it... when season gets here i will tell you!!! THEY do not call from books more then once, and not every1 calls you . but when they do , put CARE into it, amaze yourself, make them remember how hard you tried. give them a repeat custy discount of 20%, and any of there freinds or family too! dont rely on those phone book adds, YOU should know how to make money when slow if not , your in the wrong business!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

abc carpet care LLC
james
AMERICA'S BEST CLEAN , no-one does it like us!
carpet care llc.
"being the best,makes people forget about the rest"
and OUR name says it all!!!!!!!!

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Dead head here too, couple jobs a week. Weather is warming up and we are sending out PC's too. One thing I worry about is spending our marketing money too soon like if I send out 1000 pc's this week I get little response, but if i send them out in 2 weeks I may get the usual 3 to 5 %. Most of the folks I have talked to are thinking we may yet have another snow this year, so they are waiting.

Rex Tyus

WOW! Friday will be my first full day since the holiday rush. Nothing on Saturday and light so far everyday next week but damn, I am glad to say I am all booked up for at least one day.

It started out rather scary today as my first 3 calls were ALL cancelations due to their lack of funds. I mean 123. I was like shit! But late this afternoon the make up calls came in. Whew! I hope this is the beginning of the Spring cleaning season. Cautiously optimistic.

TimP

I booked 2 today. Did 1 tuesday. That's it.... But the carpet retail store has been booming.

Rex I think it's coming especially since obamer is giving people about 10-20 bucks extra per paycheck....(I have to hope at least)

tim

Sorry to hear it Tim, just keep sending the reminder cards and networking at tip clubs, chamber, and send sales letters to everyone you know or ever knew. Work on niches like pet odor, oriental rug cleaning etc. We are having a record year so far but our city has the lowest unemployment in the country. Keep your chin up and keep doing all the right things, the harder you market, the luckier you get. You are a knowledgeable cleaner, just keep proving it and pushing for referrals. My reminder cards always get the phone ringing.

TimP

giving an estimate tomorrow for another job. people are definitely moving around. a few seeds planted from our carpet store too.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I'm booked all day tomorrow and I got a call tonight at 8:30 from a guy that just got grease spots all over his carpet... I told him I would come out at 5pm he said that wasn't good he had plans.. Then I told him 10am sunday he said thats not soon enough. He was suprized I answered the phone, he'll call back.... maybe?

Next week is looking bad though... Doing some flyers!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom