I'm not joining the no vacuum movement.

Name
Swani
I can't believe the amount of people coming out of the closet as people that don't prevac and some of them aren't even dry stroking. I just picked up this piece of American fine craftsmanship. It has a power assist that makes it push easier than our Shark, Oreck and Lindhaus. Our other vacs will still be used depending on the situation but I'm excited to add this to our fleet.
20210117_155606.jpg

Last edited:
Name
Jeff T
I can't believe the amount of people coming out of the closet as people that don't prevac and some of aren't even dry stroking. I just picked up this piece of American fine craftsmanship. It has a power assist that makes it push easier than our Shark, Oreck and Lindhaus. Our other vacs will still be used depending on the situation but I'm excited to add this to our fleet.
View attachment 105264
Clunky piece of....

• Sad
Reactions: Living The Dream
Name
Jeff T
Is it dual motor?

Open up the belt compartment, and post a pic of the rubber band they use to drive the brush roll...

Yes I own one, and no, I do not like it at all...

I paid 250$ bucks for it, and that was about 200 more than I should have...

It’s used as my rug vac, and I change belts on it, on average, once a month or 2....

I also own a Lindhaus, a proteam, and my home vac is a Miele...
I wish Miele made a commercial vac....

Last edited:
Name
Swani
Is it dual motor?

Open up the belt compartment, and post a pic of the rubber band they use to drive the brush roll...

Yes I own one, and no, I do not like it at all...

I paid 250$ bucks for it, and that was about 200 more than I should have...

It’s used as my rug vac, and I change belts on it, on average, once a month or 2....

I also own a Lindhaus, a proteam, and my home vac is a Miele...
I wish Miele made a commercial vac....
I'll take a pic as soon as I can. From just using it around the house it digs up pet hair better than our Shark and pushes super easy. Yes it is clunky but we still have our other vacs for different situations. I just ordered 3 more Sharks as well. Their powered lift aways are very versatile.

Name
Jeff T
I'll take a pic as soon as I can. From just using it around the house it digs up pet hair better than our Shark and pushes super easy. Yes it is clunky but we still have our other vacs for different situations. I just ordered 3 more Sharks as well. Their powered lift aways are very versatile.
Use it commercially for a month, then tell me how much you like it...
I wanted to love it... I had it on my van for 4 months. I used it on residential and commercial for the entire time...

It’s not for me, or my company...

I’m planning on getting a Shark for gross places we come across. They are usually few, and far between.

Marty swears by them, and if a grumpy old goat likes them, maybe there’s something to them....

Name
Swani
You’re stupid for two reasons:
1) Not realizing that 99% of all carpet cleaners are hacks.
2) And for buying that vacuum.
I’ll give you a pass from my idiot list because you vacuum.
This is the first time you've called me stupid. Usually I'm just an idiot. This vacuum will have it's place in our arsenal. I think it looks nice and does a good job, but our Sharks will still be our go to. I saw a post from years ago on another forum where you were bragging up Dyson.

hogjowl

Idiot™
This is the first time you've called me stupid. Usually I'm just an idiot. This vacuum will have it's place in our arsenal. I think it looks nice and does a good job, but our Sharks will still be our go to. I saw a post from years ago on another forum where you were bragging up Dyson.
Dyson used to be great
Until they dumbed down their brush roll
And before I found the powered lift away Shark

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Dyson used to be great
Until they dumbed down their brush roll
And before I found the powered lift away Shark
Hold on there pardner, do you mind trotting through that again?

It was great when you were using it but now that you use something else, you're stupid if you don't use what you currently do?

Sounds familiar? 🤔

scotty747

I just tossed mine at the dump. My Sanitare pulled out what the Kirby left behind. I do respect the Kirby though.

Name
Jeff T
No idiot
I went searching for something else once the Dyson changed their brush roll.
That’s when I found the Shark.
Somehow, I think you got it the first time.
Marty, can you please post the exact model you use in your business?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom