I'm officially a Jiggler..

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Thanks for that Mikey, very interesting.

You mentioned several different bonnets, I imagine one could also use pads under it as well. ?

Wouldn't mind seeing the inside of your van. 😉

We don't get those double side-opening doors down under (as far as I'm aware), they may have them down in the smoke, but I've not seen any up here in the sticks.

I like my 'Mex; but use the Sprayborg as & when needed or as a backup should something untoward the 'Mex; happens.

Biggest bitch I have with all of the rotaries/OP's, is the placement of the solution bottle.

On the Sprayborg it is mounted too high, which does not allow me to get under desks as far (low), as I would like.

The TRS Spider has eliminated that with the very low placement of the bottle.

By all reasoning, it looks to be a very well made piece of equipment.

I also like the ALL Stainless Steel instead of common painted or powder coated steel.

I believe that Return on Investment would be very quickly achieved with the results it gives.

Kudo's to John Geurkink for this and also for donating the Spider to you.

:yoda:

Reactions: Cleanworks

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ya...l coulda got you a deal......
You guys know that Gurtrude and me was really buds.....we put that whole 8 year fight on jus to entertain yous rubes
And sell his machines...we planned it all the weekend he stayed here..I was getting 150 bucks for everyone we sold.....while we were both sitting back laughin lik hell

Ohh life is lik a jar of jelly beans

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I know one tryout is inconclusive, but how would you rate this machine? At $4500, it seems very expensive.
Sprayborg used to sell for the same price. Not sure if they still make them now that they have the vibe. I got mine used for a steal. I never would have paid full price. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the vibe sells for $2500.

Reactions: Trip Moses

Mikey P

Administrator
My beef with my other options units were:

Pads ether got destroyed after one use (spearhead Velcro) or wouldn't stay on with weak Velcro.
The Clark unit wouldn't stay together and getting ahold of him was impossible.

This is my 1st larger travel unit, which is certainly nicer to dance with.

I wouldn't use a Mytee with Marty's newly found dick, but it does handle nicely

The EDIC looks nice.

I'd buy a Vibe from Gelinas if looks trumped all.

Mikey P

Administrator
Based on my very biased opinion against Hruby, Mytee and Clark units which I have experience with. Not the mystery EDIC or horribly outdated Challanges units

Effectiveness? Very, probably better and quicker than lesser travel units but I'm not an expert.
Appearance? Subjective but beefy and macho
Customer service? Best by far.
Quality? Best, go Trump!
Easy of use? Easy enough but not as goober friendly.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
anyone have an opinion on the vibe? Thinking about grabbing 2 and dont really want to spend 10k on 2 OPs

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
anyone have an opinion on the vibe? Thinking about grabbing 2 and dont really want to spend 10k on 2 OPs
I bought one about 3 months ago. Cleaned around 15000 sqft with it. The weight kit would have been nice for a couple of those jobs. Overall I’m stoked with it. Constantly looking for opportunities to use it.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I use mine all the time. I don't have any regrets. I'm glad Mikey talked me into it.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Of course everyone knows for optimal encapping results you’ll need to load up your encap juice with plenty of deodorizer.

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Based on how much I like my sprayborg, I would have no problem buying a vibe. Get the weight kit. What I like about the vibe is the built in tank and the fixed position jets. The adjustable ones can be a pita. That Spyder looks a little more effective but at that price you better love it.

Reactions: SteamwayPro

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I might be wrong, but The Mytee and Trinity machines have larger oscillations (9/16 and 5/8 vs 3/8”) than the other brands. Supposedly that avoids the much dreaded, seldom seen tip bloom.
So someone, sell me on the extra $2000 for the Trinity. Talk me out of buying a Mytee.

Actually, based on my very good experience with EDIC I would be inclined to try their Toro if it weren’t for the “little oscillations” it has.

Edit: My interest comes from an upcoming monster account. But I don’t want a Cimex because I’ll also use it for stone polishing and for tile scrubbing in place of my 175.

Reactions: SamIam

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I might be wrong, but The Mytee and Trinity machines have larger oscillations (9/16 and 5/8 vs 3/8”) than the other brands. Supposedly that avoids the much dreaded, seldom seen tip bloom.
So someone, sell me on the extra $2000 for the Trinity. Talk me out of buying a Mytee.

Actually, based on my very good experience with EDIC I would be inclined to try their Toro if it weren’t for the “little oscillations” it has.

Edit: My interest comes from an upcoming monster account. But I don’t want a Cimex because I’ll also use it for stone polishing and for tile scrubbing in place of my 175.
Cimex is the way to go for large square footage. Simple, almost bullet proof and the most aggressive scrubber by far.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

KSL

Name
Kent
The Spyder is a 11/ 16 machine. Not sure about the Mytee. The Cimex is a great machine but the Spyder will do the job much faster. It’s not for the everyone but if you do have a portfolio of large commercial work it’s a nice machine. The Vibe with the weight kit is nice but harder to push and not as fast as the Spyder.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
The Spyder is a 11/ 16 machine. Not sure about the Mytee. The Cimex is a great machine but the Spyder will do the job much faster. It’s not for the everyone but if you do have a portfolio of large commercial work it’s a nice machine. The Vibe with the weight kit is nice but harder to push and not as fast as the Spyder.
The vibe with the weights is pretty slow. I cleaned 8000 sqft with the weights on and had blisters on the palms of my hands at the end of the day.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
The vibe is good for wood. Like a 175. Do you think with a white pad this would be ok for wood?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
does it feel out of balance?
I'm not sure if your question was from me, but if it was, no. The vibe feels rock solid planted with the weights on. Just 40lbs of extra weight slows her down. I hardly ever clean with them. It's pleanty heavy enough and with the blue micro-beast and SuperZorbs, it does a great job.

Reactions: Willy P and Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom