I'm outa here-Marty is in Charge!

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
You have a botnet, John ?

Bad Hoodle! You been smokin' the sacagawea and ain't gots no more sense! I tolt you that Bawb was a bad influence!

G

so if you smoke the chronic you morph into ...... BAWB ?? Hoodie , you better watch yourself , next thing ya know your sitting in dirty drawers posting nonstop on the net .

G

John Watson said:
Hey Porkster, my top front ones are plastic, kissed a couple too many knuckle sandwiches in my youth..... Buts Ise can still eats the apples, corn on the cob and suck crawfish heads wid the best of them...

Taco breath, youse forgettin I'm from Southern Alaska!!!! We wer't Rebs nor Yanks just a bunch of seal clubbers!!!

John In the Swamp lands we consider anyone North of I-10 Northern Aggression Yankees!!

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I know a botnet is what hackers use to wreak havok. I have no idea which John you are speaking to.

It would have had a similar reaction if I had jumped into a thread late and saw this:

Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Do you have an assault rifle Wilbur?

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
I don't know what I got Hoodie :lol: Been too busy to even scratch myself lately.

Late summer here and recession :roll: , well we aint having a bar of it and all numbers are up a good %. One of the biggest jumpers this year is good old private customer spending :shock:

John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom