Im posting everywhere I possibly can! Boss Optima is nothing but a scam! Beware

Name
McKenzie
My husband and I own a Carpet Cleaning Business in St. George Utah. We were contacted by Boss Optima on 8/7/19 and asked if we would be able to accept an "overflow" job 45 minutes north of me in Cedar City Utah for the following day. We happened to have taken the day off for a doctors appt with our daughter therefore not booking any carpet cleaning appts for the day and agreed to help out and complete the job for them. I was on the phone with the rep for nearly an hour going over all the details of the work order, their company policies, as well as getting signed up to be an affiliate for Boss Optima in order to take "overflow" jobs in the future. The rep informed me that the customer in Cedar City had prepaid for the job for just a little over $1400 and that after costs were paid on their end they would be able to pay us $728. This was contingent on the customer being satisfied with the work we performed. The rep explained their compliance team would contact the customer 2-3 days after the work order was completed and get feedback on how we did. At which time they would approve payment through their billing department as long as the job was satisfied. This process was said to take 7-10 business days to fully complete and have the check written, in the mail and delivered. One of the last things the rep informed me on prior to ending the call was they do have a number of bad reviews and if I did happen to read them to "please not take it personally as the majority of the bad reviews are disgruntled affiliates that no longer work with them." He ended the phone call with reiterating the importance of us taking good care of the customer, not promoting our business to them while in the home and the importance of trust remaining between us in order to remain an affiliate of Boss Optima. The pitch was good. We gave them full trust and between the job itself and drive time, we spent TEN hours the following day 8/8/19 ensuring it was completed and that the customer was happy. Man how I wished I had taken that statement to heart and done some research prior to completing the job.....we were NEVER contacted by boss after the job in regards to how the compliance check went with the customer/payment etc. I gave it well over the ten business days and called them. After numerous attempts and voicemails left to both the billing team as well as the quality team asking for a return call I finally had to call as if I was a customer seeking carpet cleaning in their service dept to get anyone on the phone. The first time I finally got a return call from billing I was told the check had just been mailed out and that I should receive it sometime the following week as it was a Friday at the time. That next week came and went without a check. I called again leaving multiple messages and when I got a call back this time they gave some nonsense story about how billing was behind in our area and they could pay half on 9/27/19 and the other half the following week 10/4/19. This time it would be by company credit card and they requested that Invoice them for the $364 on each date via my square register that we use to process customer credit cards. Those days came and went and still no payment. I have requested the owner of Boss Optima call me directly to discuss the matter to which we have still havent heard anything from. I have read many different reviews on my different websites about Boss Optima during this experience with them and found many similar situations with other "affiliate" companies performing jobs and not getting paid on them. There are also cases where customers have paid upfront for a job and no one has shown up and they've had to fight for months to get their money back through their credit card company. Boss Optima is located in Mesa AZ and will bid customers in other states for jobs, book the date AND take their money upfront not even knowing if they can get an affiliate company to come in their area. I'm thankful that the customer did get his carpets clean in all of this mess but customers and business alike BEWARE.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
boss optima scams are plastered all over the internet... cant believe they still even get away with this

at this point its almost like someone actually getting scammed by going to home depot to buy gift cards to pay off their "IRS" debt to the indian guy on the phone

Reactions: Nomad74 and FredC

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I’m building an airplane and cooked a bacon wrapped pork loin today.

I don’t do Boss Optima, Amazon home services, Angies list, Groupon, or Craigslist.
164F2E3F-73DA-4072-A62B-E44502E81BB0.jpegF3F6D0A1-3DC5-4DD6-BE56-363228B517DF.jpeg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I did one boss optima job. They paid me half of what we negotiated. The only saving grace was that the job was at a public marina and I got 3 referrals out if it. They talk a good game but are just good scam artists. Someone needs to give the boss an optimal boot in the ass.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I couldn't make it thru that without a brain aneurysm

so did they get screwed out of all their money?
Or still waiting?

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom