I'm sick & tired at people that laugh at serious posts !!!!!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
New Upgrade! Buy a Superglide Glide Once, the rest are Free!

Post new topic Reply to topic www.australianforums.biz Forum Index -> The Corner Store
View previous topic :: View next topic
Superglide Ken

Full name: *: Ken Harris
Business name: *: Turboteck Supplies
Phone:: (403)452-1691
Years in business: *: 30
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:56 pm Post subject: New Upgrade! Buy a Superglide Glide Once, the rest are Free! Reply with quote

DEPRESSION SPECIAL

SAVE OVER $2000AU NEXT 10 YEARS!

Buy your Glide Once. Never have to buy Glides for your Wand ever again!

There has never been an offer this great, and there may never be one this good ever again. We know that things are tough out there for many cleaners during the worse downturn since WW2, and we are determined to do something about it. So not only are we offering our Australian readers the best glides, we are also offering you FREE Lifetime replacement of those glides as well! The worth of those glides over the next 10 years is more than $2000 alone.You only buy the first glide. All glides you need after that are Free. Including the shipping to you. You receive a new glide every year!

We offer you this value on 8 of the top best selling wands in the USA as shown below:

CMP AW29 and clones
Prochem Quadjet
Prochem Titanium
Butler 14"
Butler 10"
Hydra Hoe 11"
Westpak 12"
PMF 802

Later this year I will be expanding this list to include some of the glides for your Australian wands as well, and the same offer will be made on them.

All you have to do to receive the Free Lifetime glides is be a member of our Cleaner's Club.

We offer this special to all board readers in the Continental USA, Canada, the UK, Australia and NZ.

Buy your glides here:

http://morecfm.com/store/product_info.p ... cts_id=116

Superslide2005-1.jpg

Inventor of the Teflon glide for wands for silly buggers that are ripe and ready to be ripped off.

www.wandglides.com

Ooroo,

:lol:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Behave sheep shagger, I am not advertising her wares :x

I'm alerting the good people that monitor this forum of the evils that abound down under.

I wonder why Kennel Hairass don't post here :?:

Maybe Michelle will come back with a response. :lol: :lol:

Did you see that video of the crims from the land of the longer grey cloud :?: :?:

Ooroo,

:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom