I'm sorely reminded

Willy P

Name
Willy P
juniorc82 said:
Idk, robinson has me thinking now if pad capping might be the way to go on some of my lightly soiled rentals

Maybe we can interest you in some magic slimming shakes? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
juniorc82 said:
Idk, robinson has me thinking now if pad capping might be the way to go on some of my lightly soiled rentals

hell, just spray some encRcrappoo juice and vac with an upright w/aggressive roll brush :lol:
they won't know the difference :shock:

actually, spray 'n wipe cleaning works "OK" on light soiled short loop piles

and the reason scrub 'n run encRap is "so great " (according to some folks experience), is cause the soil is smeared around evenly ..
the reason it "seems" to stay cleaner longer is cause it never was cleaned ..... the dirt is still there
...just rearranged

..l.T.A.

Name
Lee Stockwell
My daughter, when she was a teen, was an expert at taking a messy pile of dishes and making them almost "go away".

Neatly stacked according to size in such a way they would be just out of sight in the sink.

Wipe off the counters and "voila'!" ....clean appearing kitchen....and off she went with her evening.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The dirt comes out into the the pads we use....I know you know this.

The carpet is 1/4 tall if that and we get it clean right down to the backing...I konw you know this as well.

With heavy soil...It takes longer to get the carpet clean....with either process.

Most TMers scrub those anyway. Why? Because the spray and suck only does so much.

It's the chems, aggitation etc that losens the dirt so it can be rinsed out....We just absorb it instead of having a $15,000 vac 150 ft away.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Deep cleaning? What's the deepest carpet you've ever seen?

HWE is just easier once you are are actually cleaning...Even quicker sometimes.

Not enough to make a difference.

I will say, that if something is over the top dirty....I probably won't try to clean it anyway....But those are few and far between because I don't market to the ghetto.

Bob Foster

It would be like saying because your tires are muddy that is proof that you got all the mud off the parking lot.

OP work has a very narrow range of suitability for some carpets and is misused for anything else.

But I'm glad you're getting skinny. !gotcha!

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I don't clean in the ghetto and my their carpets are only 1/4 inch thick. The only carpets around here that are 1/4 inch thick are cheap poly sold by home depot. And yes they are all in the ghetto. This dumbass "straight from your mouth" doesn't believe everything you say adds up.

F

FB7777

Having this tool as a moderator when he is so misinformed about cleaning and is an MLM addict using the Make Money too
To push shake sales is hilarious

He should be over on t m f or world of dipshitz with his speel

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Now pFredo, You know I have an open mind when it comes to marketing....If you stay the same, nothing changes.

The MLM is just an add on...smart guy.

I think I've marketed my companies well and have helped others to do the same with just some information here and there.

The cleaning I do is not for the closed minded....I get that. Manufacturers of the TMs have to make money some how. !gotcha!

And No Bob...the dirt would be out of the parking lot if the parking lot was clean...which it will never be completely...just like carpet....You're foolin yourself and you don't believe it.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Brian R said:
So what is the average height of carpet yarn?

Grab a yardstick and go see. I'm sure a local retailer will be pleased to let you roam around and do your thing. Do a report up for us ignoramuses. :roll:

Mmmmm - yummy chicken salad sandwich for lunch. Chopped chicken breast, sliced almonds, sliced grapes, a smidgen of chopped onion, fat free olive oil mayo (carby, just a bit) on a multi grain thin bun. A nice,crisp apple and I'm good to go.
And I didn't have to shake it.

Bob Foster

Brian R said:
And No Bob...the dirt would be out of the parking lot if the parking lot was clean...which it will never be completely...just like carpet....You're foolin yourself and you don't believe it.

I think it is you that is being closed minded if you really believe that.

With the overwhelming majority of informed and seasoned professionals, many of them you respect, clearly indicating their opinion as the opposite of yours how can you justify hanging on to your belief? I think you must be stubborn, stupid or is all about the money and not about the clean.

As Mike pointed out, you are shortchanging both your customer and yourself by not using HWE as your primary modality of cleaning.

Why not make some real money and clean the carpet real good instead of making a little money and sort of cleaning the carpets?

It will help you lose weight too! 8)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I have to rely on my own experience...And I have plenty of it.

Yes I respect many people here who may or may not believe you can clean a regular residential carpet with OP. They have their reasons.

I know that you can clean with either HWE or OP....Not sure how that is closed minded. I'm always open to new gigs....If they don't work then I stop using/doing them but I'll give them a fair "Shake". !gotcha!

I've been doing this for about a year exclusively...I've bonnet cleaned for years and tried new ways of doing that.

Even Mikey will admit to post padding every once in a while...Why? Because it works.

Yes, I know the difference but I also know the similarities.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Besides....We know this stuff works...Just check THIS out

Watch for the carpet segment.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Following me camera guy?

z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppKajMQVO8kz]

Willy P

Name
Willy P
129026189538568986.jpg

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I think op could be a good method for light to medium soiles carpet. I just wonder with the cost of quality encap chems if it is really a more efficient alternative to truckmount cleaning. I had a rental today that had very minimal soiling. I would love to have an alternative to keep hours off the truckmounts.When I first heard about encapping with the cimex I was very skepticle. I bought the cimex and made my money back ten times over on one commercial account.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I always thought that if they used the same cab but built a slightly smaller version of the V, lower the price about $20 grand, they would have quite the machine

it don't matter how you spin it B, I ain't going out to a house for $26.50

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
steve frasier said:
I always thought that if they used the same cab but built a slightly smaller version of the V, lower the price about $20 grand, they would have quite the machine

Me neither

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
[quote="steve frasier":3h431jsi]I always thought that if they used the same cab but built a slightly smaller version of the V, lower the price about $20 grand, they would have quite the machine

Me neither[/quote:3h431jsi]

Ha, SPIN IT! shiteatinggrin

And rObinsOn certainly ain't going back on a stain for nuthing!!

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
next time you clean a dirty carpet, when you are finished, wipe it with a clean white towel

the truth, if you believe your own eyes, should set you free

but in the end, IDGAS

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Connor said:
Brian R said:
[quote="steve frasier":3b419qpr]I always thought that if they used the same cab but built a slightly smaller version of the V, lower the price about $20 grand, they would have quite the machine

Me neither

Ha, SPIN IT! shiteatinggrin

And rObinsOn certainly ain't going back on a stain for nuthing!![/quote:3b419qpr]

Amen sister!

lance

OP cleaning works. At least my CCS blue machine and cotton pads works. The only thing that is does not really work on is heavy soap residue in traffic lanes. I OP'ed the heck out of those and still had dirt and soap in them (along with a dirty water smell.)

So what I did was clean them with hot water and my mytee extractor. Yes, the machine was filled with brown water but the traffic lanes were clean and had no smell to them. The carpet was polyester and it looked great when I got done and even better the next day.

I use the Abstraction line of cleaners from John G. that he sells......I don't encap residential carpet.

Op would be more popular if you didn't have to use a lot of pads and wash them at the end of the day. But an OP machine can do a good job, and a TM alone (with no scrubbing) can do a good job. Put the two together and then you have a system that does a great job.

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
Brian makes alot of sense, most people don't care how you clean their carpet. As long as it is clean which is a subjective term. The people I owe money to don't care how I clean as long as I make enough to pay them. In my area the #1 cleaner uses the Host method, I had a guy doing some work in my home 5 or 6 yrs ago who's helper used to work for that co. When he told me the kind of money that co. was pulling I did give some thought to leaving my TM and going back, the #s he quoted me were something like $2500 - $3000 a week per truck and he had 6 of em booked solid six days a week.

That ain't a bad living and alot less overhead and expense.

Back
Top Bottom