I'm speachless

Mikey P

Administrator
Jim Pemberton and Yeadon better have stiff belt before watching this..:eekk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHgSkmDJCjA#t=58

So here this guy in Naples Florida is trying to optimize his site with all these You Tubes to a high end client base. Naples if you have not been there is a community where almost every house is on a water channel and has a nice boat tied to the dock.

What retired Jewish lady in her right mind would ask this idiot to come clean here cotton Davenport after watching this Rob Allen School Of Overspray drop out soak that poor thing.

I was almost crying just watching it.

I could never be an IICRC instructor. I have zero tolerance for retards.

and yes. I've Hydroforced a few sofas in my day but with far more skill ,no lance, over a tarp or carpet, low pressure and certainly not a white cotton already stained and wrinkled...

and certainly not on fooking YOU TUBE!

Speechless. :numfi:

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:eekk: Hack work at it's finest?

Actually he wasn't doing that bad a job cleaning. 1. NEVER...NEVER use an injection sprayer on a nice upholstery piece unless you're willing to have it in your home.....once you buy it.

There is just no control of your precondition. Even if there was you're using carpet precondition on upholstery! BIG no no! Carpet precondition is designed to penetrate, you don't want that on upholstery.

No drop cloth or plastic tarp, even if you're doing the floors, you risk cleaner spots on the floor where over spray could be working away while you doing the upholstery.

He isn't holding the fabric tight with his non cleaning hand. Some day he is going to do that to a fabric that weakens when wet and he will tear the fabric. He is also not paying enough attention to the trim when dry it's going to look like Ofer in a brand new suit wearing .....dirty tenny shoes. :p

The spot appears to be protein, needs a protein spotter and cold water rise. Hot water makes removal harder. Hopefully he prequalified the job because he just left that cushion with a halo around the spot and will look bleached out when dry.

All minor stuff but any or all could come back to bite you. :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
It's all in the wrist anyhow, silly :razz:.

Bob Dylan already told you:
"In order to deal in this game, got to make the queen disappear
It's done with a flick of the wrist."

Last edited:

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
The problem is that this is the norm. This customer as well as probably 80%+ will be "happy" for the $60 he is charging to clean it. Very few customers know the difference or even care to have it cleaned for $140 and correctly. I just had this conversation yesterday, "cleaning is cleaning". :oldrolleyes:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The skirt had already shrunk from GKW, and I would have to think it would look worse when it was done being bathed like that.

The Drimaster Tool was a nice idea, but if you use a cleaning tool that won't wet the back of the fabric after having applied the prespray so heavily that everything soaked through, there was no way he could neutralize and rinse the prespray out.(assuming he was using something that could neutralize the prespray)

That spot was something water based, and the way it started to spread, I think it could have been removed with the right amount of attention.

The background conversation was priceless too....

Mikey P

Administrator
up_zpsa0bada1f.png

brown out from the last low priced idiot

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
$60.00

That explains a lot, really. He can't take the time to do what is necessary for so little return.

He needs to charge more, the customer should expect to pay more.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Welp, he upgraded from his portable at least...

Lol, I thinking that must be Vito from the other board.

After all How many Vito's with EZ tm's can there be in Fl?

I've never paid too much attention to his posts because they are so hard to decipher but I think he claims to be a high priced cleaner.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Mikey P

Administrator
Lol, I thinking that must be Vito from the other board.

After all How many Vito's with EZ tm's can there be in Fl?

I've never paid too much attention to his posts because they are so hard to decipher but I think he claims to be a high priced cleaner.

there you go, just like I guessed, a Rob Allen Over Sprayer Graduate..

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I couldn't watch'was his jug Purple :-)

Sent from my RCT6077W2 using Tapatalk

Name
jack zerkie
I think thats his employee at his own house having a class on cleaning from the owner. I have 30 yrs also but I missed that class on prespray of furniture thank goodness. I,m old and slow this is where more is NOT better. I never bought a sofa for anyone because of the cleaning. The sofa could have been cleaner , but not wetter and I,m still learning. jz.

Franklin

Name
Frank Davis
How about his assessment of the stain..."I think its nail polish, try nail polish remover"...and what was he scrubbing it with, a Clorox stain remover pen? ...lol.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Did he say 30 years?

If its the same Vito, I'm pretty sure he's only been in business a couple of years. I remember posts from him bragging how his Goliath was as good as any truck mount, then not too long ago he got his EZ and its the greatest tm in the world because its so much more powerful than his old portable.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I had an employee that I fired a long time ago that started his own company and he does stuff like that now on his own

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Jim Pemberton and Yeadon better have stiff belt before watching this..:eekk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHgSkmDJCjA#t=58

So here this guy in Naples Florida is trying to optimize his site with all these You Tubes to a high end client base. Naples if you have not been there is a community where almost every house is on a water channel and has a nice boat tied to the dock.

What retired Jewish lady in her right mind would ask this idiot to come clean here cotton Davenport after watching this Rob Allen School Of Overspray drop out soak that poor thing.

I was almost crying just watching it.

I could never be an IICRC instructor. I have zero tolerance for retards.

and yes. I've Hydroforced a few sofas in my day but with far more skill ,no lance, over a tarp or carpet, low pressure and certainly not a white cotton already stained and wrinkled...

and certainly not on fooking YOU TUBE!

Speechless. :numfi:

Thought you might get a kick out of this one....lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom